Pat Buchanan comes right out and says Trump will save white america

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The white man is only surviving based on nepotism.... because at the job, they're the laziest workers...they blatantly box blacks out, because they know well surpass them...that's about to end because more of these young black kids gonna do their own shyt together

They can't compete with...other non-blacks

See the problem with white males are...they're so smart, they're dumb...u maintain power by giving other groups some crumbs to keep them happy slaves, but they're so greedy they take it all and put themselves in a position where they have no choice but to lose control

These young white kids at these bs jobs ain't doing nothing...these mothafukkas get their lil check and blow it on LeBron and video games... theyre the new nikkas...and these old cacs don't even know how to access credit or debit without u having to walk them through it...my 9 year old cousin know how to use a cc machine

All I know is, black ops make all the trends and it's time we profit and own it, no more excuses...the internet killed the gate keeper, no more middle men

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
white people are really choosing to be beta.
black people are such cultural leaders that white people imitate our culture and rhetoric of being second class citizens, this is crazy.

They've been telling us for so long how great it is to be black/a minority. Why are they so scared about becoming one?

I swear they feel every non-white is handed a college scholarship and a lucrative career whilst being forced to throw darts at photos of white men.

Oppress people and then claim to be oppressed, brehs.

Daps
They've been telling us for so long how great it is to be black/a minority. Why are they so scared about becoming one?

I swear they feel every non-white is handed a college scholarship and a lucrative career whilst being forced to throw darts at photos of white men.

Oppress people and then claim to be oppressed, brehs.
The way they flip flop in between acting like oppressors to victims disgusts me.