Paternity tests are banned in France. Germany too (maybe).

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

have you ever sat and wondered how come women are able to get away with so much in the west, if men run this world? Who are passing these laws and what is the real motive behind all of this? Seems like a concentrated effort

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

have you ever sat and wondered how come women are able to get away with so much in the west, if men run this world? Who are passing these laws and what is the real motive behind all of this? Seems like a concentrated effort

women get away with a lot because people view them as weaker, that's how it's always been.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's GREAT for dudes, because you can say "I ain't never stuck my penis in that vagina, so that kid is NOT mine" and they wont be able to prove the kid is yours...

The only way to prove paternity is through DNA testing, so if you say the kid isn't yours, then you don't have to pay child support...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's GREAT for dudes, because you can say "I ain't never stuck my penis in that vagina, so that kid is NOT mine" and they wont be able to prove the kid is yours...

The only way to prove paternity is through DNA testing, so if you say the kid isn't yours, then you don't have to pay child support...
:ohhh: black innovation

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is beyond simping and feminism, this is an intrusion on the male due process. In other words, they aint letting nikkas live. I guarantee there will be some hoodwinked simps over there thinking "Oh i'm sure it's mine" and taking the woman's word for it, but little did they knew she was getting dikked down by pepe le pew and them, and who knows who's baby it is.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
th

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
This shyt is beyond simping and feminism, this is an intrusion on the male due process. In other words, they aint letting nikkas live. I guarantee there will be some hoodwinked simps over there thinking "Oh i'm sure it's mine" and taking the woman's word for it, but little did they knew she was getting dikked down by pepe le pew and them, and who knows who's baby it is.

lmao :dead:

Why would they ban paternity tests? Am I missing something?

I dont think theyve banned paternity testing, men in france can still take them, they just have to get permission from a court of law first.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I love how shyt like this breaks people's perception that Europe is this bastion of "enlightenment" :heh:

They still get a lot of shyt wrong.

Don't forget, barely 100 years ago, they were ALWAYS at war.

Unlike the US, right? :pachaha:

But seriously there are a lot of laws in both Europe and America that just leave you like :why:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps

bwa ha ha ha

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why would they ban paternity tests? Am I missing something?

another kernel of their plan to continue to build systematic poverty using females as the main device.
then hiding their hands using bullshyt traditionalism and fantasty land moral shaming tactics.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Real Psychologists need to step up and challenge these clowns.............

psychologists are just legal drug dealers, breh.
this law just helps them create a legacy built clientele base that goes on for generations, at a time.

they will never be against some shyt like this.
it is easier, to prescribe drugs to gens of people and desensitize the use of said drugs.
once,..one gen is on drugs.
or prescribed the drug.
it builds a legacy on paper, that says the next gen should be due for said drug use.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
problem is men are so weak that tapdance to the tune of women over every little thing. In France, you are essentially banned from finding out the truth. What that ruling will do more than anything is cause the marriage rates to plummet more than it already has. How can a man want to get married knowing that he is banned from finding out if his woman is cheating on him? The nuclear family is a pillar for a stable society, and with these policies, they are destroying it. There will be societal repercussions in the not too distant future.

on the real......

yet, the repercussions in society will be, the same ol adage.

the rich get richer, poor get poorer...
this is about the people who have money eliminating the creation of the acquisition of new money.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

it is about money.....
a guy who is in that upper crust can easily throw that little bit of money at the mother of his child made out of wedlock.
on top, of the fact...
they only really consider women who are in their actual pedigree circle from certain families.
so, they never really have to be affected by their own laws, so severely financially.
now, all they have to do is pass laws that bring them money from their prison economy system.

this practice originated in Australia.
the prison colony cousin of the united states...
now, you do the math.

art barr