Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
71150700_2967290796619633_6699288261723947008_n.jpg
:pachaha:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Antonio knew what he was doing .The Patriots are the NFL's strictest team think of it like a religion you can't do this cant do that etc. He realize this and realize that he has to put in more work, study the playbook more then ever,keep his mouth shut. So he basically got himself released.I don't think he truly cares about football I believe he wants to be a superstar brand.Probably will end up in CFL,Arena league like his father did,or XFL .He realize NFL ain't gonna give him a shot so he rather be a star in another league .
:mjlol:

Just a week ago brehs were saying it was all a master plan to get cut by the Raiders and signed by the Pats. Not getting cut by the Pats is the master plan. Maybe...dude is just fukking stupid, has lost over 30mil in a year, and ended his career. You can't "build your brand" in a C tier league that nobody is going to watch and won't even last 3 years. You can't "build your brand" by getting dropped by Nike.

Brehs need to stop trying to be contrarian and call this what it is. He is an unstable individual who likely just ended his career by being an absolute idiot. In a league that was going to let him get away with his first batch of fukkery. Throw him in the bushes. He'll be broke very soon.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
ye

Preach. What did TO do that bad to deserve being blackballed out the league? I don’t think he was that much of a locker room cancer. He always showed up on game day

And my man had results. Top 3 all time WR :wow:
I remember clear as day, when T.O. took that coordinator's clip board, snatched it from him, then threw it on the ground, I hear my uncle saying.. Ooh, they gon make him pay for that. They don't like when a nikka embarrasses a white man on tv.
They were just waiting for the right time to put him in a body bag...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Just a week ago brehs were saying it was all a master plan to get cut by the Raiders and signed by the Pats. Not getting cut by the Pats is the master plan. Maybe...dude is just fukking stupid, has lost over 30mil in a year, and ended his career. You can't "build your brand" in a C tier league that nobody is going to watch and won't even last 3 years. You can't "build your brand" by getting dropped by Nike.

Brehs need to stop trying to be contrarian and call this what it is. He is an unstable individual who likely just ended his career by being an absolute idiot. In a league that was going to let him get away with his first batch of fukkery. Throw him in the bushes. He'll be broke very soon.

Exactly