Pats-Cowboys Upcoming SuperBowl Matchup Will Be the Most Viewed Event In History

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Dude said Texans Cowboys would be highly watched :russ: but man its hard to call because with football one game and that's it.. anything can happen.. if I had to put my house on the line I would go New England vs Seattle..

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Dude said Texans Cowboys would be highly watched :russ: but man its hard to call because with football one game and that's it.. anything can happen.. if I had to put my house on the line I would go New England vs Seattle..
Bruh Cowboys alone bring ratings.Imagine Dallas and Houston tv markets.Keyword any team Dallas plays yes including Houston will bring ratings.Cats would be watching regardless

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Bruh Cowboys alone bring ratings.Imagine Dallas and Houston tv markets.Keyword any team Dallas plays yes including Houston will bring ratings.Cats would be watching regardless
nikka when you got the possible New England vs Seattle rematch (which last game came down to the last play literally)

Cowboys vs steelers (Cowboys and steelers may have the two biggest fan fan bases period)

Green Bay vs new england( 2 best qbs on the game)
Mannnn you tripping b.. you must be from Texas LOL

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
The Patriots really are America's team for the younger generation of football fans so it would be interesting

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
*takes sip of this Henn*

For Superbowl 51, we might go back to the essence...it's probably gonna look like a Super Bowl 1 rematch.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
nikka when you got the possible New England vs Seattle rematch (which last game came down to the last play literally)

Cowboys vs steelers (Cowboys and steelers may have the two biggest fan fan bases period)

Green Bay vs new england( 2 best qbs on the game)
Mannnn you tripping b.. you must be from Texas LOL
Nah nikka :dahell: bruh did you READ when I said any matchup with the Cowboys will bring ratings.Keyword Cowboys.People will watch Cowboys vs Texans just off of the fact the Cowboys are in the game.Prescott would be first rookie QB,Elliott,America Team in the Super Bowl that automatically is ratings.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Nah nikka :dahell: bruh did you READ when I said any matchup with the Cowboys will bring ratings.Keyword Cowboys.People will watch Cowboys vs Texans just off of the fact the Cowboys are in the game.Prescott would be first rookie QB,Elliott,America Team in the Super Bowl that automatically is ratings.
Yes I read what your saying but I feel your wrong they're a lot of different match ups that can do numbers like I listed.. but fukk it, agree to disagree my dude