Paul George back to Indiana this Summer is being rumored...

lib123

All Star
Daps
Classic and expected leverage play once those extension talks stalled.

He‘s just trying to put the pressure on the Clippers to get it done.

They need to wrap up him and Harden’s max extensions before they move out this summer..

Harden probably isn’t getting a max. 3 yrs $100M probably.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Imagine turning down $49 million to opt out to take a pay cut, leaving LA at their best moment and that New arena that’s opening next season to go back and relocate your family to Indiana? 🤣😂🤣😂
It’s why I keep telling dudes that Mitchell isn’t turning down the extension from Cleveland leaving money on the table when he could easily take the money and force a trade a year later

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I doubt it but Siakim, George, and Haliburton is a legit trio if PG stays healthy. I don’t know if the math works on this though.

The real story here to me is he wants that extension and doesn’t care who gives it to him. Maybe Harden got in his ear.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
From the interviews I've heard, that was kind of a rough divorce between PG and Indiana
He had always harbored some resentment towards the organization for dumping Granger (who he was really close with) the way they did when he was injured

I don't think he would ever go back but I suppose stranger things have happened

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Fam you only sign with Indiana if your a 5 yr and under player or it’s literally your last chance at staying in the nba

Nah.. they making moves.. so I can see it.. they missing a guy they can count on to go 1 on 1.. not saying this nikka is the most consistent at that but.. when he's on he's a killer..

But honestly I can't see a reason to leave LA for middle America outside of tax considerations