Paul George got babymomma that he asked to abort first time pregnant again

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I need a couple of bad light to white to exotic chicks on my team so i can have them bankrolled this dumb nikkas

Do white and latino athletes get caught up?? Yeah

But nikkas take it to higher levels

I had a bytch fukk with this 4th string/practice squad NFL nikka and that nikka was acting like he was getting Tom Brady money the way he was spoiling the bytch...

I ate good for 6 months off that nikka...:russ:

I miss him...:mjcry:

nikka a personal trainer now...:mjlol:

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
And its sad. Black men with money are so easy to game. But let they Coli tell it, they'll get rich and be HOH. Rich nikkas are the most gullible nikkas out here. All you need is a vagina.

That's because Black men don't believe in paying for p*ssy...

Black man rather blow money flying bytches in and actually dating a hoe...instead of paying to fukk the hoe...

White men got no problem paying for the p*ssy...

All these rich White men out here paying and fukking hoes...

Drake is paying and fukking hoes...that's why he ain't caught up...

If you ain't paying these bytches...they gonna trap your ass...:yeshrug:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
That's because Black men don't believe in paying for p*ssy...

Black man rather blow money flying bytches in and actually dating a hoe...instead of paying to fukk the hoe...

White men got no problem paying for the p*ssy...

All these rich White men out here paying and fukking hoes...

Drake is paying and fukking hoes...that's why he ain't caught up...

If you ain't paying these bytches...they gonna trap your ass...:yeshrug:

You'll get trapped anyway since condoms obviously arent on the list of priorities for these athletes...............

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Paul george is dumb as fukk. He might as well stay in Indiana and sign that massive contract extension to pay child support. Them gatorade endorsement won't cut it. Smh. And he is one of my favorite basketball players. He is dumb nikka with money. Creampieing strippers or groupies as a rich man is like purposely walking into a land mine.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:snoop:Some black men stay doing this goofy shyt. I don't like how we shame bedwench behavior, but let goofy shyt like this slide when it's a brother
when did he ever disparage BW? We dont shame BW who date WM. They're only called wenches when they go out of their way to diss Black people. What he's doing is idiotic, but she is a very attractive woman, so. :ld:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:I thought she trapped him tho. You can tell the dudes who never got any p*ssy before the money and fame, they do dumb shyt like this

You think a highschool star and nba prospect wasnt getting all the p*ssy he could handle before the nba:pachaha:?

If anything it just creates reckless habits for these dudes....plus maybe a lack of game,that makes them vulnerable to proffesional thots who do have game....alot of chicks these nikkas deal with is proffesionals,they not just lucky enough to be passed around from celebrity to celebrity:mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That nikka rich as fukk and will be for a long time. That child support money ain't gonna be shyt to him lol. That's the money some of them other nikkas spend on 3 or 4 cars.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to play devil's advocate.

He and Shorty have made it work it seems and he's involved in his child's life. Maybe that changed the dynamic of their relationship? They both seem to be there for their daughter and appreciate the other's contribution.

Maybe Paul figured, 1 BM > 2+ BMs.

He don't seem pressed so why should I/We?