Paul Heyman to be inducted into the Hall of Fame

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"He (Paul Heyman)’s been offered the Hall of Fame before and turned it down with the idea that he's still active, he didn't think he should be in the Hall of Fame until his career's over.

But I think the idea maybe of being the first Paul Levesque inductee, and it's in Philadelphia where ECW was from, and one of his main career claims to fame was ECW, maybe his biggest in some ways. So there's that.” - WON

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
"He (Paul Heyman)’s been offered the Hall of Fame before and turned it down with the idea that he's still active, he didn't think he should be in the Hall of Fame until his career's over.

But I think the idea maybe of being the first Paul Levesque inductee, and it's in Philadelphia where ECW was from, and one of his main career claims to fame was ECW, maybe his biggest in some ways. So there's that.” - WON
https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/...nificant-voice-in-the-bloodlines-wwe-creative

So he's accepting the HOF because it's Triple H's first full year in charge and because it's Philly. :blessed:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
US Express is a good call…hell their singles runs are probably enough to get them in the hall…

Since it’s usually only one tag team being inducted, I do wish it was Midnight Express instead…

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Paul Heyman
Bull Nakano
Muhammad Ali
Lia Maivia
Thunderbolt Patterson
US Express
Bray Wyatt

This was apparently going around a few days ago and seems pretty believable…