Paul Mooney Analyzing White America....You Have To Watch This

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Paul%20Mooney-2.jpg

Baby+Phat+Fall+2006+Front+Row+Petcj0JkE4_l.jpg

:whew: I must have had him confused with someone else. carry on then.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Dudes sounds biter as fukk

The jokes all focus on white ppl why is he so obsessed? He saying nikka and ****** in his shows in front of this crowd like a unprofessional dumbass

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I can't watch it.
What did he say?

Paul was saying white serial killers always have an excuse.

They will ask a white serial killer 'why did you kill your family,' the white serial killer would say 'it's because I have multiple personalities and I can't remember' and the police would say 'wow that usual, we need to examine you.

If it was a black man they will ask him 'why did you kill all them nikkas,' he would say 'it's because I have multiple personalities and I can't remember' and the white cops will say 'well pick one of those personalities nikka because your going to jail'.

It's fukked up; but it's true:russ:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Dudes sounds biter as fukk

The jokes all focus on white ppl why is he so obsessed? He saying nikka and ****** in his shows in front of this crowd like a unprofessional dumbass

So you must be one of those steve harvey nikkas huh?

giphy.gif

Get the fukk out of here:camby:

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
Mooney is funny. but ever since i say 1997 he has so much hate for cali... somebody really must have fukked him over big time out here.. cause i was hearing he couldn't keep his hands off of white women like pryor and foxxx back in the day from my relatives..

his son who i seen years ago had a fine mexican wife... i don't know if she blew up or not...

i still remember like 3 shows he done where a white couple would leave out... but i be like :wtf: he be talking about nikkas,latinos and everybody else and u sit there and laugh.. but soon when he make a white joke u have a few white people leaving.. it's like come on ur not exempt from this shyt

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
Mooney is funny. but ever since i say 1997 he has so much hate for cali... somebody really must have fukked him over big time out here.. cause i was hearing he couldn't keep his hands off of white women like pryor and foxxx back in the day from my relatives..

his son who i seen years ago had a fine mexican wife... i don't know if she blew up or not...

i still remember like 3 shows he done where a white couple would leave out... but i be like :wtf: he be talking about nikkas,latinos and everybody else and u sit there and laugh.. but soon when he make a white joke u have a few white people leaving.. it's like come on ur not exempt from this shyt