Paul Pierce calls out the Nets, Ray Allen, Raptors, Hawks, and Wizards younger players

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Also the stuff about Deron not being able to handle the pressure doesn't really surprise me. I remember reading a thread on here a while back where he was saying how he preferred living in Utah because it was more low key or something along those lines. Some guys just ain't built for the bright lights.
He was also one of the first athletes to bring up how there's no state taxes in Texas instead of playing in expensive azz NY.. when Dallas was pursuing him.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Ray probably didn't like any of those dudes, especially rondo and kg, hated paul's work ethic, but kept it professional and did his job. I can't fault him for that. The other players probably tried to break the ice by going to his charity events but Ray probably didn't care if they showed up or not:yeshrug:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Pierce :salute:

Bout time someone comes out and rips Deron, anyone whos watched the last 3 years knows all this. But its good to have someone who saw this bullshyt every day call it out to the national press.

Waiting for Deron and Nets response: :merchant: "Uhh, Deron and Joe are great leaders. I mean we won some games and stuff, ignore the choke job to a Bulls team that was running out their ball boys by game 7, and the yearly tradition of the team playing like shyt until January"