Paul Pierce to retire at the end of the season

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
At least he realized he's not in Kobe Duncan kg class so didn't wanna be in their HOF class

The way they changed up the eligibility rules this year, he could probably be in the same class as them (Shaq retired in 2011 got in one year early, AI officially retired in 2013 despite playing last in 2010 and got in this year).

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You make a good point. I was just stating what would happen if Kobe didn't announce his retirement. Would this still happen?
Kobe was the first player to announce he was retiring before he did it? :dwillhuh:

You think if Kobe was still playing Paul Pierce's body would feel better? :dwillhuh:

I'm not sure what y'all are trying to get at here. Paul Pierce is copying Kobe by saying he's going to retire? :dwillhuh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Kobe was the first player to announce he was retiring before he did it? :dwillhuh:

You think if Kobe was still playing Paul Pierce's body would feel better? :dwillhuh:

I'm not sure what y'all are trying to get at here. Paul Pierce is copying Kobe by saying he's going to retire? :dwillhuh:

nikkas are crazy. Pierce is no god damn follower. He's going out his way on his terms.