pawg at local virginia college drops white supremacy video; twitter wolves go in

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
2VuAio6rzEW08.gif

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Is this post meant to be funny, in the same thread you have a cac female calling black people monkey?
Just some banter between me and munga...

But who give a fukk about a bytch in a mask talking shyt... the internet is already on her ass and an the school already issued a statement...
I'm not letting this idiot ruin my day or my love of phat (and I mean phat:sas1:) assed white womenz:whoo:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Where's that thread with those dudes saying white women aren't apart of white supremacy or racism...:merchant: it was a couple of months ago. Had a bunch of dudes shuckin and jivin talm bout white women were victims of white male supremacy LMAO!:pachaha:Should have been a bannable post but we know how it goes when it comes to white p*ssy.

And the beat goes on.:sas2:
Yep. I agree that anyone saying dumb shyt like cac women aint apart of white supremacy need to be fukking banned asap. Thats pure stupidity.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Why do people keep doing dumb stuff like this online when they always get exposed for it? :snoop:

There's multiple ways to track you online that go beyond cookies, browser history, and temporary internet files. :snoop:
What ways? Im curious.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Those 757 ..7 cities nikkas better not be on that quack quack ima duck shyt and go and handle this bytch..:ufdup:

If she was in Baltimore (well this would never happen in Baltimore) but if it did she would have been kidnapped and raped by bbc for a week

Last edited: