PAWG Billie Eilish making them thangs clap

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just enjoy the tiddies breh

You're overthinking this

I literally said I did...you tried to be “smart” and counter what I said...then you couldn’t, so now you telling me do something I already said I did :mjlol:

next time “just enjoy the titties” and don’t study what I’m saying :hubie:

...and I enjoyed the hypocrisy :mjgrin:

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
...and my point is that has nothing to do with the scenario or what I said...especially when you were dead ass wrong about her speaking on when she was 14-16 y/o and she still wears baggy clothes
your point seems to be that it's hypocritical and i disagree when she's a young adult whose opinions will change rapidly

i can't argue with you on the statements because i don't really know what she's said i just know this girl was clearly a teenager insecure about her body and maybe as she gets older she won't feel the same way.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I literally said I did...you tried to be “smart” and counter what I said...then you couldn’t, so now you telling me do something I already said I did :mjlol:
JUST enjoy the tiddies breh. You didn't do just that. Hope you're "smart" enough to get that part. The word just meaning simply; only; no more than.

We all already proved you wrong anyway
:umad:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JUST enjoy the tiddies breh. You didn't do just that. Hope you're "smart" enough to get that part. The word just meaning simply; only; no more than.

We all already proved you wrong anyway
:umad:

idk who “we” is but you didn’t prove shyt...you tried to debate what I said and when you couldn’t, it became “just enjoy the titties” which you yourself are not doing...you and other buddy are saying generic talking points used to kiss women’s asses that doesn’t apply to what I pointed out in regards to her hypocrisy...SHE said SHE wears baggy clothes to prevent ppl from objectifying her...that’s HER train of thought...yet SHE is also slapping her titties which is odd for someone who thinks wearing anything less than baggy clothes somehow promotes objectification of her own body