:troll:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Scumbag shyt, standards for what? Having a mulatto baby? Lmao

Jesus said, that you do unto the least, you have done unto me.

Disreputable sort of shyt and reminds me why many religious people are scumbags

Nah, having a baby out of wedlock l.

Didn't listen, it's unlikely they shunned her openly, probably more passive aggressive, she could feel the disapproval and she likely felt uncomfortable having had a baby out of wedlock.

The black church often disapproves of such behavior from young black women (ad they should) but I can see where they were accepting of a young white woman.

We should be discussing that.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, having a baby out of wedlock l.

Didn't listen, it's unlikely they shunned her openly, probably more passive aggressive, she could feel the disapproval and she likely felt uncomfortable having had a baby out of wedlock.

The black church often disapproves of such behavior from young black women (ad they should) but I can see where they were accepting of a young white woman.

We should be discussing that.

Matthew 25:35-40 - "For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me."

Luke 15:4-7 - "Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.' I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."

I disagree, this is the central theme of being a person of God and living a righteous and honorable lifestyle.

Do you have any proof of the bolded because from my experience the black church is very accommodating to single mothers especially if she is genuine in if repentance.

Daps
Well white churches are showing their ass on this one. How can you be called godly and shun a woman and her child :gucci:
Curious how much was her having a mixed baby and how much of it was being a single mom.

She's spiritual and reasonably attractive...I'm sure someone will wife her up but not sure it'll be a church breh. Vast majority of brehs I see at church are 50+ and married with kids. Younger ones be married too.