PAWG tries to interrupt NFL player hugging his family

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:picard:Had no ounce of awareness of reading the fukking room, just pat pat pat YAYYY nikka PAY ATTENTION TO MAEEEEEEEEEEE :damn:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not a big deal. The matriarchy always attempts to rain down from the heavens when a cacette is giving a breh choosing signals, but will throw a parade when a cac is trying to woo a black woman.

Oh I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the social media overreaction from them. No reason why the clip should have reached outside of NFL/49ers fans screens. I had to scroll past a few bird takes about this one today.

If making astute observations about the vile actions, behaviors, and perspectives of black women is considered anti-black women, I'll be that.

Only time both genders can stand in unison on a Twitter topic of the day is when it comes to keeping cacettes eyeing black men in line and dikk policing black men. Matriarchy.
You're pathetic.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Oh I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the social media overreaction from them. No reason why the clip should have reached outside of NFL/49ers fans screens. I had to scroll past a few bird takes about this one today.
Sometimes the best action is to ignore the birds. They have no power over him, his family, nor that White woman that tried to get his attention. They have no real power at all, but to run their mouths about issues that for the most part have nothing to do with them. So outside of calling them out for their stupid takes, I see no reason to take what they say as some sort of example of what the majority think and are doing in the Black community.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Im not that mad at her

She drunk and tripping .

See the family ain't react either

Maybe she took longer to realize what was happening