PAWG tries to interrupt NFL player hugging his family

Ryze

All Star
Daps
Not a big deal. The matriarchy always attempts to rain down from the heavens when a cacette is giving a breh choosing signals, but will throw a parade when a cac is trying to woo a black woman.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Not a big deal. The matriarchy always attempts to rain down from the heavens when a cacette is giving a breh choosing signals, but will throw a parade when a cac is trying to woo a black woman.
This is a poor take. His family did nothing but ignore the incident. He ignored her too, so I do not see why you felt the need to make this about some matriarchy trying to stop anything when they did nothing of the sort.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Get the fukk outta here c00n ass.nikka
All you do is make anti-black women threads
Not even surprised you caping for the devil

Unalive yourself sambo

Ryze

All Star
Daps
This is a poor take. His family did nothing but ignore the incident. He ignored her too, so I do not see why you felt the need to make this about some matriarchy trying to stop anything when they did nothing of the sort.
Oh I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the social media overreaction from them. No reason why the clip should have reached outside of NFL/49ers fans screens. I had to scroll past a few bird takes about this one today.

Ryze

All Star
Daps
Get the fukk outta here c00n ass.nikka
All you do is make anti-black women threads
Not even surprised you caping for the devil

Unalive yourself sambo
If making astute observations about the vile actions, behaviors, and perspectives of black women is considered anti-black women, I'll be that.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
When the cameraman got her out the frame I was waiting for it….and sure enough her hand came into that shot :russ:

Ryze

All Star
Daps
Only time both genders can stand in unison on a Twitter topic of the day is when it comes to keeping cacettes eyeing black men in line and dikk policing black men. Matriarchy.