PAWGs Sent Death Threats for Saying They'd Rather Hang Out with "Fine Ass Black Men w/ Style, Swag & Flavor"

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white boys and militants simps and black woman cocking:mad:šŸ˜”

cac's :you you coal burner mud shark šŸ˜”

militants simps; how dare a white women be attracted to black men:pacspit:

black women: but but but your being fetishized:damn:..............when they think a white boy dates black women

giphy.gif

pawgset siting back in the cut like

mj-michael-jordan.gif

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Until about 30 like most women in America. Then they want to find a husband. They will hit the wall. Chick said she's already had black boyfriends. Multiple boyfriends, that's a 304. Why didn't she stay with them? Same story over and over. Brehs, get out of this country, these women have been brainwashed. Their mamas teach them to repeat the process.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Until about 30 like most women in America. Then they want to find a husband. They will hit the wall. Chick said she's already had black boyfriends. Multiple boyfriends, that's a 304. Why didn't she stay with them? Same story over and over. Brehs, get out of this country, these women have been brainwashed. Their mamas teach them to repeat the process.

shes a 304 cos she dates black guys? :wtf:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Got a number of white broads on Facebook that actually married black dudes. Couple of em I dated. PAWGlife can have a happy ending in Canada

:leon:

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
white boys and militants simps and black woman cocking:mad:šŸ˜”

cac's :you you coal burner mud shark šŸ˜”

militants simps; how dare a white women be attracted to black men:pacspit:

black women: but but but your being fetishized:damn:..............when they think a white boy dates black women

giphy.gif

pawgset siting back in the cut like

mj-michael-jordan.gif

Another W for the legendary Pawgset :blessed:

I always laugh whenever I see coal burner or mudshark online, those are easily the most lame sounding insults I've ever heard.:mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
shes a 304 cos she dates black guys? :wtf:
I don't even understand what he's saying it's like an AI scraped response of all Locker Room posts lol. Yeah....most women/people want marriage/companionship the older they get why isolate anybody specifically. Girls can't date and have partners anymore in 2023 :heh: or is he annoyed they're black? Unless he's saying most women only want black men until they're 30. He sounds defeated and sexually frustrated, ain't figured out a way to make Coli daps suck his dikk right. And who brainwashed their mamas, the wall? :heh:

Why does it brainwash some but not others. And why would you leave the country over PAWGs but then if you left he'll make a thread passport bro'ing you :heh:

Most of these people just say stuff for internet points without making a lick of sense and they'll dap em alright

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Say what you will about Thecoli but I've never see anyone going this far against a black woman because she likes non-black dudes, it's usually the same jokes, a few "bedwench" here and there or talk about double standards on IR dating. You should see the reactions of White, Hispanics, Asians and Arabs when their women date interracially :picard: Especially a black man :mjpls:

Hell, outside of Thecoli I even see black men supporting it :mjlol:. Just compare the reactions between BM dating outside their race and BW doing it on social medias and in real life. Not saying BM are exempt of hating, but I really don't see it happen as often.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
There's literally 50,000 or maybe even 100,000+ white women in Detroit suburbs that ONLY talk to black dudes. I know at least 30 just off chicks my nikkas had or white chicks I been around. It's also VERY uncommon in Michigan to see black women who even consider talking to white dudes. Black culture runs Michigan.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
How yall find these videos and since when do yall care about a ww opinion?

#Pawgset gotta be the thirstiest set of bm.
- Do anything to get validated
- Desire a small subset of ww
- Want women who see them as a curiosity at best, subhuman at worst

All these single, fine, thicc, paid, professional bw and you prefer bunnies

Yall down bad :smh:

Last edited: