Pawgset# breh accidentally finds out he has a secret black daughter on AncestryDNA

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps

His daughter doesn’t have anything in common with the man she thought was her biological father but has almost everything in common with him,from hobbies to favorite foods and they didn’t even know each other existed for 29 years. AncestryDNA and 23andme stay exposing family secrets causing families to rip apart. That’s why I believe that dna testing for fathers should be mandatory at birth.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Story says she wasn't expecting this to happen because she opted out of family connections.

She may have actually opted out and the website just bushed her request. I never trust anything privacy related when it comes to a company being able to profit off of your sharing your personal data.

Black Haven

Daps
Story says she wasn't expecting this to happen because she opted out of family connections.

She may have actually opted out and the website just bushed her request. I never trust anything privacy related when it comes to a company being able to profit off of your sharing your personal data.
Both AncestryDNA and 23andme have 2nd 3rd 4th or distant cousin features where you can search up and see people’s profiles on who you share dna/blood with. Some people put there photos, real names and, other background information on their profiles and that’s how he probably most likely found her. Besides when your dna relationship turns from 2nd cousins to parent and daughter you’re probably going to want to contact that person by all means necessary.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Tell truth now or it comes out later

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
She probably gives the mega stoooky mondo toppies.

:takedat:

Those cheeks.
:takedat:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Both AncestryDNA and 23andme have 2nd 3rd 4th or distant cousin features where you can search up and see people’s profiles on who you share dna/blood with. Some people put there photos, real names and, other background information on their profiles and that’s how he probably most likely found her. Besides when your dna relationship turns from 2nd cousins to parent and daughter you’re probably going to want to contact that person by all means necessary.

that's my point. She says she thought she opted out of all that, so why was someone able to look her up still? Something is wrong with their privacy agreement if I think I'm clicking the "don't share my profile" link and there's a backdoor way for people to look me up.

Black Haven

Daps
that's my point. She says she thought she opted out of all that, so why was someone able to look her up still? Something is wrong with their privacy agreement if I think I'm clicking the "don't share my profile" link and there's a backdoor way for people to look me up.
IDK why that is, when I made my accounts on both sites they gave me the option on if I wanted to share it publicly, if they are breaking agreement on that then they need to get that fixed but, even if with that you can always use a fake name on your profile and don’t even have to use your real name and people won’t be able to find you anywhere else on social media.