"Payback, We Owe You BYTCH N1GGAS From WAY BACK" Pacers vs. Heat :: ECF Volume 2::

Who Will Be The Eastern Conference Champions?

• Total voters

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Realistically tho, I hope it's a good series. Scared to make an actual prediction because Miami has been rolling. And it looks like we're still trying to get shyt together. However, in our favor, we finally get a series that we don't have to guard an athletic point guard, and we also have a POSSIBLE advantage in the paint. This is what the team was built for, I hope it works.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
We are gonna redefine the game. Pacers in 3.

Yes my nikka... I said 3.

YES BROTHER!!! I CAN FEEL THE POWER GOING THRU ME :blessed:

W

W

W

W

W

W

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
The Pacers have had a fire in their stomach for this series for a year now. They are built to dethrone Miami; big frontline, to exploit Miami's size weakness. Their entire identity is predicated on being the Heat-killers. They finally have homecourt advantage AND the passion and desire needed to dethrone Miami.

Miami in 5.

:dead:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
The Pacers have had a fire in their stomach for this series for a year now. They are built to dethrone Miami; big frontline, to exploit Miami's size weakness. Their entire identity is predicated on being the Heat-killers. They finally have homecourt advantage AND the passion and desire needed to dethrone Miami.

Miami in 5.
top quality posting