Paying 70 dollars for a buggy mess is not the wave Sony

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
nikkas on here hype up Nintendo’s entire catalogue and its from ages 6 and up also. If a games fun theres really no debate. If playing something that might be deemed too juvenile for you or intellectually beneath your mature sensibilities aint’ your lane cool that don’t make it less fun.

thats juelzing
but when it comes to xbox you get big mad and it dont work that way :umad:
cats stay spinning shyt just so they can complain from a comfortable angle

I'm saying dont prop up bullshyt as an argument piece. This game was bound to be mid and hailed as the greatest game to hit shelves all over this website
Its niche audience shyt and a game that should be discounted within 5-7 months ... that's no hate, I'm gonna buy and play it like every other game
but using trash games as a debate piece because you want to cry on the internet, should be called out and shyt on ... expeditiously

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
thats juelzing
but when it comes to xbox you get big mad and it dont work that way :umad:
cats stay spinning shyt just so they can complain from a comfortable angle

I'm saying dont prop up bullshyt as an argument piece. This game was bound to be mid and hailed as the greatest game to hit shelves all over this website
Its niche audience shyt and a game that should be discounted within 5-7 months ... that's no hate, I'm gonna buy and play it like every other game
but using trash games as a debate piece because you want to cry on the internet, should be called out and shyt on ... expeditiously

It’s the least niche game on PlayStation so far lol

tenor.gif