Payless goes bankrupt. Will close all 2,300 stores

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
My cheap ass dad took me to payless when I was in 4th grade to buy shoes

I bought a fresh pair of Shaqs but I was embarrassed to wear them to school, so I wore two times then never again. I feel kinda bad in retrospect

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Remember my grandma taking me there in like 1st grade to get light up spider man shoes
Couldn’t tell me shyt at gym time :wow:

They work boots and non slips are trash tho, mfs was wearing down after 3-4 months :scust:

BigAggieLean.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
From ages 4-8, my mom used to get me and my siblings some sandals for the summertime from there :mjcry:

Not to mention, she’d get our church shoes from there.

Can’t wait until that end of business sale. Will be getting a few pair of shoes for work.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I went into one not too long ago and nothing was cheap about that store

Everything was 50 and up

For that price I took my business elsewhere

This is probably the real reason they going bankrupt
I went in there a couple years ago to get my son some cheap sneaks/cleats for baseball and everything was $40+ for child sizes :what:
You can find cheaper shyt at the Nike outlet.
It’s literally no point in going to Payless if the price point is not dirt cheap

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This don't surprise me one bit. Everyone is a hypebeast nowadays trying to out stunt the next man even if they ain't got nowhere to go or nobody to impress. :snoop: Even lil kids and old folks. Makes the whole button up and crisp pair of jeans metrosexual era of the mid 2000's seem like childsplay. :huhldup:Even the most swagless folks nowadays are trying to out drip each other. Saw this cac yesterday all decked out in hyped up shyt wearing the new Air Max Off whites, limited Kith shirt he obviously wore for the first time and he literally had a price tag hanging off his ass still attached to his pants and was buying every new Jordan retro at the mall when literally two months ago he was on some regular JC Penny basic suburban white guy swag and he's like 42.:picard: Everybody wearing hyped sneakers and $1000+ Italian designer kicks. It's like folks have come to together and said "fukk savings and fukk retiring one day, I need people to think I'm rich". :dahell: Even these Eurocac designers looking at Americans like :dahell:, fukk is y'all spending money like its 1929 for, go back to wearing Fubu. I have noticed more nikkas wearing TI's old Hustle Gang shyt to support the boycott, but I've seen more nikkas still wearing Moncler and Gucci shoes that ain't boycotting shyt. It's like everybody's super bougie now and classic middle class businesses like Sear's, Toy's 'R Us and Payless that catered to normal God fearing non-materialistic people are dying. :damn:And those companies weren't racist and classist either. At least not compared to who nikkas is spending money with now. Putting money into the pockets of the most soulless evil elite by only spending money with Gucci, Moncler and high end everything is not good for our future. :lupe: