Somewhere tropic...
FJJ3dPVXIAQ8Jh9

I just report the news, brehs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Another reason why day 1 pc release doesn’t make sense for sony. Their games don’t have DRM or any online features so it just makes it pirate bait

I’m sure they don’t care either way about these late ports because they are pretty much the garage sale of gaming. They are just trying to clean up whatever leftover sales from pc players who are gonna double dip or buy it off cdkeys on sale and get some last minute marketing in for Ragnarok

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
its a port of a 4 year old game and its at #15, 65k playing right now on steam. its better than HZD release numbers that peaked at 50k :manny: i waited till this most recent steam sale to cop HZD and will do the same with god of war since i just put it on my wish list :yeshrug:also waited till death stranding was heavily discounted to cop on pc too

Its getting doubled up by Monster Hunter Rise which also just dropped. prolly cuz its vastly superior to the crappy switch version :leon:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
its a port of a 4 year old game and its at #15, 65k playing right now on steam. its better than HZD release numbers that peaked at 50k :manny: i waited till this most recent steam sale to cop HZD and will do the same with god of war since i just put it on my wish list :yeshrug:also waited till death stranding was heavily discounted to cop on pc too

Its getting doubled up by Monster Hunter Rise which also just dropped. prolly cuz its vastly superior to the crappy switch version :leon:
Let them keep whining about piracy while more exclusive franchises continue on to the best gaming platform :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why they release ports with bare bones and fix them up with updates, so people have to buy the game or redownload the crack version again when they repackage it the whole game with the new updates which they never do in time with the actually update

God of War is ass though, game looks dated Horizon Zero Dawn looks ten times better on PC it's not even a comparison

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
That's why they release ports with bare bones and fix them up with updates, so people have to buy the game or redownload the crack version again when they repackage it the whole game with the new updates which they never do in time with the actually update

God of War is ass though, game looks dated Horizon Zero Dawn looks ten times better on PC it's not even a comparison
I don't know if HZD looks better but I've watched some gameplay of the PC port of GoW and it looks amazing. Maybe if you're playing at the lowest setting it looks dated:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if HZD looks better but I've watched some gameplay of the PC port of GoW and it looks amazing. Maybe if you're playing at the lowest setting it looks dated:yeshrug:

The high frame rate is what you are astonishing by because you're not use to it

I'm talking textures the graphic fidelity, it's terrible, the game is dated, I know the game is old, but they will need mods to upgrade this game because they added zero graphical improvements

The difference from low settings to Ultra in this game is barely a difference

DLSS makes the game look visually worst more so than lowering the settings

The port is ass, the game does not look amazing it looks dated

There is no difference from the ps5 version which uses checkboard 4k, its basically the ps4 pro resolution mode at 60fps

and it has superior color grading than the PC version you can't be serious

This is what I'm talking about, gaming mob mentality and delusion

This is no visually upgrade from the console on this PC port, only thing