PC Elitists Crying About Controller Players Bodying them in Cross-Play Shooters

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Truth hurts :sas1:. m/kb is straight up better than controllers when it comes to fps. Why the fukk you think they got shyt like aim assist in the first place?

wait, i thought you were m/kb gang complaining

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
TheBrokenMachine is really the only console player I can see putting in work on PC players. He doesnโ€™t use aim assist and his sensitivity is maxed out when he plays.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
In terms of performance nah it really ain't subjective you talking about preference. You may prefer controller over m/kb but controllers especially without gyro aiming really ain't seeing m/kb in terms of performance due to the limitations. Thus why with crossplay aim assist is turned way up to "even the playing field.

I didbt know it was this deep.... Is it best to disable cross play?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This may be true, but after playing with controller for so long, moving with a keyboard will always feel unnatural for me.
:francis:
It was a hard transition. Even though as a kid I played some FPS on PC like Doom and Wolfenstein and even Half Life later I had played console shooters only for like the 20 years in between.

I built a PC about a year ago and my first game was Apex. Which is awesome on PC because of the fluid movement and overall smooth feel. But I was HORRIBLE at first. After 2-3 weeks I built some muscle memory and now I play all shooters on PC for the most part. Occasionally I hop on the PS4 for Apex or COD.

My point being it only feels unnatural at first, and eventually it will feel better than controller. Its just the muscle memory building phase that is frusrating but it's over pretty quick.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I mean...the shyt is damn near snapping on to players heads for them.

I've advocated for cross-play but I do believe that something like this lends itself to the belief that PC players should stay separate.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was a hard transition. Even though as a kid I played some FPS on PC like Doom and Wolfenstein and even Half Life later I had played console shooters only for like the 20 years in between.

I built a PC about a year ago and my first game was Apex. Which is awesome on PC because of the fluid movement and overall smooth feel. But I was HORRIBLE at first. After 2-3 weeks I built some muscle memory and now I play all shooters on PC for the most part. Occasionally I hop on the PS4 for Apex or COD.

My point being it only feels unnatural at first, and eventually it will feel better than controller. Its just the muscle memory building phase that is frusrating but it's over pretty quick.
I played Overwatch on PC and I get used to it a lil. Just didn't play it that much.

I will say, I'd rather start learning a new game on PC first. The transition from going from controller to KB/M with the same game is too much for me. I try and keep it separate. If I'm playing a FPS on PC, I don't mix it by also playing it on console. Just messes with my mental too much.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played Overwatch on PC and I get used to it a lil. Just didn't play it that much.

I will say, I'd rather start learning a new game on PC first. The transition from going from controller to KB/M with the same game is too much for me. I try and keep it separate. If I'm playing a FPS on PC, I don't mix it by also playing it on console. Just messes with my mental too much.
Gears 5 is the only game I cannot play with KB and mice. It feels wrong. Everything else KB/M>>>>>>

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
2080TI, i9900k owning elitist cacs mad.

Cry about it more, you upjumped fakkits.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nice to come across a post from you. I thought you may have perished.
Finna use this on quarantined IG thots
inKNAmty_o.png

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol:
I know what they're complaining about. I just find it hilarious how these "Master Race PC" muhfukkas who for YEARS always claimed controller players were soooo inferior to them bytch every time they die.

"Oh that was a robot, he must of been a controller player"

:russ:
PC gamers are still winning like 99% of the matches on COD though, controller isnt just a liability on aim, its also a liability on movement compared to keyboard

people just complaining because a few times a day they get killed over some BS

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
PC gamers are still winning like 99% of the matches on COD though, controller isnt just a liability on aim, its also a liability on movement compared to keyboard

people just complaining because a few times a day they get killed over some BS
You get it.

It's still funny watching these dudes blame their deaths on aim assist or even act like they're 100% sure that it's aim assist when they don't even watch the kill cam

:bryan: