PCC - Post Commitment Clarity

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Just like post nut clarity (PNC) for men which is - the immediate clear mindedness or soberness an individual gains after orgasming (busting a nut)

Post Commitment Clarity (PCC) - When the individual loses the emotional connection to their partner after months or years of being in a relationship due to the lack of emotional simulation

This is man's greatest fear when dealing with women in todays world because women can change there mind about the relationship quickly without us men being aware. Of course men can do the same but less likely given our nature for not being as emotional as women.

I wouldn’t but I can see how some men go off the deep end and act out of character in situations like this. Spend several years together, develop a bond, memories, inside jokes, places together. Your brain is basically wired to her. Hard connection. And at a whim it could be gone forever because she “fell outta love” or “love you but not in love with you”.

Every man has a story of a woman dropping off the face of the earth when they decide to move on. Doesn’t matter what history you had together. It shocks the conscious how you can speak to someone every day for years and then suddenly that stops immediately when they found someone else. Now, that’s why I don’t give a fukk when it comes to women and how they feel because they can give two fukks about you when they found someone else.

Like the poster as stated this seems like a common experience from men all over the world. so the question, is this a defect in women? and how can we as men protect ourselves from this. I personally experienced this which I could not understand or detected that my women was emotionally detached from the relationship even tho we were doing all the same thing like hanging out, having sex etc

and of course not a knock on women because its female nature. but hopefully the game dropped here will help brehs young and old to help combat or cope with this

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I’m not sure there’s anything you can do except bring the best version of yourself at all times. If she chooses to go you open the door and let her go.

I also think it’s important to keep your emotions in check periodically throughout the relationship. Save some for yourself.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
"Every man has a story of a woman dropping off the face of the earth when they decide to move on."

giphy.gif

Xcenai

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Caribbean
nothing you can do. it's one of the worst feelings

end of the day, women choose their happiness over everything. no matter how good the relationship seems, if she isn't happy, she's gone

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
In my experience the post commitment clarity comes from anxiety/overwhelming feelings about the commitment and future this being it for life, sex getting regular, and just off-putting regular relationship arguments that start to weigh and nagging.

I never had a woman switch up on me, women are much bigger riders in relationships.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Why