Peacock working on a Teddy Hart documentary

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished watching this a couple of days ago. This is definitely a three hour show with about an hour and a half to two hours of actual content. The last episode is half a timeline of what happened to ol' girl after she split up with Teddy Hart, and another half of the director looking at old footage and saying "He's lying" while alternately making frustrated and concerned faces.

It's weird, because the first couple of episodes lay down some pretty good groundwork with introducing all these people that were around him that probably had interesting stories about what happened to them after he cycled out of their lives, but he never really followed up with them. Although, shout out to the show offhandedly showing that Teddy Hart's father is probably a shytty person too.

Ultimately, it's three hours of TV hoping to catch Teddy Hart in a "I never kilt anybody, but I got something to do with that body" moment. And all they ended up with was "He probably didn't kill her, but he's sketchy, and treated her like shyt, so.........yeah."

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Finished watching this a couple of days ago. This is definitely a three hour show with about an hour and a half to two hours of actual content. The last episode is half a timeline of what happened to ol' girl after she split up with Teddy Hart, and another half of the director looking at old footage and saying "He's lying" while alternately making frustrated and concerned faces.

It's weird, because the first couple of episodes lay down some pretty good groundwork with introducing all these people that were around him that probably had interesting stories about what happened to them after he cycled out of their lives, but he never really followed up with them. Although, shout out to the show offhandedly showing that Teddy Hart's father is probably a shytty person too.

Ultimately, it's three hours of TV hoping to catch Teddy Hart in a "I never kilt anybody, but I got something to do with that body" moment. And all they ended up with was "He probably didn't kill her, but he's sketchy, and treated her like shyt, so.........yeah."
shyt was wack.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Strange disappearance that took place, I’m into missing person cases so this was a decent documentary to me

Watching it I’m like damn he was involved, then got a lil further I’m like maybe not, then back to interviewing him I’m like maybe so.