PEARSON: Suits Spinoff

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
In this episode 10, Jessica is a snake. Lies with the truth like a MFer.

If they think the house and her mayoral office is bugged, then why wouldn't they think the car is bugged too? :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I didnt even know this came out :dwillhuh:

isit near the level of the last couple seasons of suits?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

source.gif

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
‘Pearson’ Canceled After One Season at USA Network

nup_184602_0170-2.jpg

Despite the popularity of “Suits,” “Pearson” was never able to find a wide audience, ranking among USA’s lowest-rated originals. It also failed to find much love from critics, with the show launching to mixed reviews when it debuted back in July.

News of the cancellation comes just over one month after the series finale of “Suits.” That series ran for nine seasons and over 130 episodes. It remained popular among USA viewers even in its later seasons.

my baby Gina barely got a chance......Rest In Power Jessica.....

giphy.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
What in the whole fukk. :dwillhuh: :why: How? Why?

tenor.gif

:mjcry:

I was checking in on this on because I wanted to know when season 2 was coming but I guess that’s not gonna happen.

crazy shyt is Pearson was better than the last 3 seasons of Suits easily and probably should’ve debuted the second that Jessica left the firm and went to Chicago.

this show could’ve EASILY had a 5 season run and culminated with her running against Bobby for mayor. Wonder why the network didn’t at least give it another season.

Gina is strong enough to lead a show and the rest of the cast held their own, tho Bobby felt like such a weak ass mayor but that could’ve been tweaked in the second season. His character needed to be straight up HOH status once his wife eventually died :lolbron:

Even tho season 1 only had 10 eps, the writers did a decent job fleshing out the other characters and creating sub plots for them.

Sucks that this one isn’t coming back. Suits took a deep dive after Jessica left and then Mike/Rachel dipped.