Pedo Monster Shoots and Paralyzes 13yo Girl After Refusing Sex With Him

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nothing triggers these lil emotional bums more then a women/girl calling them a Lil boy smh. So he’s a pedo, emotional shooting faggit

invalid

Banned
Daps
You can't blame the parents, a teenager will do whatever he/she wants behind the parents back

Nope, can't blame the parents. Though I wonder did they at least try to teacher her about the demons out here in the streets.

Sorry, I don’t believe kids being raised correctly by good parents are making certain types of decisions.

You don’t want to blame the parents ok. But as a father, there is no way in hell my 13yo daughter is going over to friends houses after school especially when there are other grown ass men around. She is either in after school activities or she at home studying. Period. No reason for a 12/13yo to be out at people houses after school just chilling. The report said she got shot around midnight. You trying to tell me she was at that friends house from after school until midnight? :dahell:

I had friends in middle school and high school that had parents that brought them alcohol. Their parents were nice people and I’m sure really loved them, but that is bad parenting. Those were bad decisions.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hopefully the biggest, nastiest dudes on the inside approach this punk and say "Oh you want sex? Well you about to get plenty"

Daps
idontwanttoliveonthisplanet.jpg