Pedos want the same rights as gays (ART)

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Does it say "for two MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE reasons?"

Hmm? Does it?

I'll wait.

Find it.

You wont answer the question :laugh:

No it doesn't, but the two reasons, as quoted, are still separate and exclusive.

If you want me to elaborate on why they are separate and exlusive, i will. They are both separate because both reasons are represented by individual units of text, and they are exclusive because, as quoted, both do not include any other conditions apart from the conditions they state respectively.

So again, ill ask you one more time, answer the question or i will not reply you; are the two reasons, as quoted, separate and exclusive, or not?

Answer the question, or take your L and don't respond at all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It''s hilarious how dudes in here are complaining about the gay struggle being compared to the black struggle.....then they turn around compare this retarded 'pedo struggle' to the gay struggle

Neither having a dark skin color nor fukking ANY adult who consents to it, is a threat to society in any way. No one is getting hurt just because someone is black or because some guy is kissing another guy or sucking his dikk. fukking a child is CLEARLY wrong though, and is nowhere near being gay or being a certain race.

:usure: some could argue that homosexuality does have a negative effect on society, but you would just call them a biggot or a homophobe.

What about bestiality? it doesn't hurt society in any way yet it is still frowned upon

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:usure: some could argue that homosexuality does have a negative effect on society, but you would just call them a biggot or a homophobe.

What about bestiality? it doesn't hurt society in any way yet it is still frowned upon

Both man and animal can consent implicitly when it comes to sex as well, just as two humans can, so there should be at least be some allowance for bestiality in a court of law.

I'm not for beastiality at all by the way :scusthov:, i'm playing devils advocate.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I don't think the comparison lies in the end result but the cause of said result. Homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality,etc are all deviant sexual desires from the norm. Society has decided which ones are worse than others but from a pure biological standpoint they are the same thing. These people can't help who they are attracted to. Just as gay dude can't decide to start being attracted to women, a pedophile can't just stop being attracted to children.

Society has a tendency to punish results rather than causes. For example two dudes get drunk at the bar. They both drive home drunk. On the way home one guy hits a tree the other guy hits a kid. The guy that hit the kid gets 10 years in prison. The guy that hits the tree gets a warning and is sent home. Why should their punishments be different? Their action/crime was the same.

Now I don't say all this to imply pedophilia, bestiality, insest, etc should/will become legal but i don't think we can on one hand fight for gay rights and acceptance while at the same time condemn pedophiles as vile rapists that should be thrown in jail. They can't help who they are attracted to.

Apparently, you don't understand the concept of inception. Do you really think someone is going to lobby in today's climate to make it legal for adults to fukk 9 year olds? :aicmon: No, it starts with something like reducing the age of consent to 16 b/c of the argument that a 16 year old is old enough to make their own decisions. Then it lowers to 15. Once that gets normalized, it's to anyone who hit puberty, etc. Don't believe this works? Tell me how America came to accepting homosexuality as not being a bad thing? *Waits for comparison to black people*

:ohlawd: :whew: :clap:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

Argue HOW, exactly?

And bestiality can still possibly cause harm to the animal depending on exactly what is done to it. It's not just about "ewwww, that guy's fukking a dog....wtf is wrong with him"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Argue HOW, exactly?

And bestiality can still possibly cause harm to the animal depending on exactly what is done to it. It's not just about "ewwww, that guy's fukking a dog....wtf is wrong with him"

Gay sex spreads disease easier than hetero sex. Adhering to a homosexual lifestyle makes one in effect sterile.

If sex with animals can cause harm to the animal, then anal sex can be harmful to the homosexual man's culo.:manny:

Metta World Movement

Daps
Gay sex spreads disease easier than hetero sex. Adhering to a homosexual lifestyle makes one in effect sterile.

If sex with animals can cause harm to the animal, then anal sex can be harmful to the homosexual man's culo.:manny:

1. And straight sex doesn't spread diseases? Should we try to put a stop to that, too? Even if it's true that gay sex somehow spreads diseases easier, it's not as if diseases wouldn't still be spread if all gay sex stopped

2. The man's still CONSENTING to that pain and all the activity involved, though. Animals can't consent to sex with a human (at least the human can't know that, and it can't be assumed). They can't consent to being held in place and having a dikk up their ass. And should we also hate on shyt like boxing, since boxers know they'll most likely get hurt doing what they're doing?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It''s hilarious how dudes in here are complaining about the gay struggle being compared to the black struggle.....then they turn around compare this retarded 'pedo struggle' to the gay struggle

Neither having a dark skin color nor fukking ANY adult who consents to it, is a threat to society in any way. No one is getting hurt just because someone is black or because some guy is kissing another guy or sucking his dikk. fukking a child is CLEARLY wrong though, and is nowhere near being gay or being a certain race.

shyt is so obvious and simple and they are so damn clueless. It's depressing, honestly.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1. And straight sex doesn't spread diseases? Should we try to put a stop to that, too? Even if it's true that gay sex somehow spreads diseases easier, it's not as if diseases wouldn't still be spread if all gay sex stopped

2. The man's still CONSENTING to that pain and all the activity involved, though. Animals can't consent to sex with a human (at least the human can't know that, and it can't be assumed). They can't consent to being held in place and having a dikk up their ass. And should we also hate on shyt like boxing, since boxers know they'll most likely get hurt doing what they're doing?

It is scientific fact that anal sex spreads disease more efficiently than any other type of sex. I didn't say we should ban it. You said incest, pedophilia and, bestiality should be banned because they are harmful to society and I simply said homosexuality can be harmful as well.

Animals consent to NOTHING we do with them. Do you talk to your dog before you neuter him? Do you talk to the roaches before you kill them? Do we ask cows if they want to be steak or pigs if they want to be bacon?

Why dont we need their consent to do all these things?

And you brought up the point of bestiality being harmful to animals I simply said other things are harmful to people and animals yet they still are legal

Superstar
Daps
You wont answer the question :laugh:

No it doesn't, but the two reasons, as quoted, are still separate and exclusive.

Why? Because you decided to

If you want me to elaborate on why they are separate and exlusive, i will. They are both separate because both reasons are represented by individual units of text, and they are exclusive because, as quoted, both do not include any other conditions apart from the conditions they state respectively.

Translation: I'm going to tell YOU that your points are separate because I've decided they're separate, given that I'm too stupid to see how they were interrelated to begin with.

Gotcha, chief. Anyone remotely sane can look at my posts and see, "Oh, I get how that's interrelated.'

Your actual argument is so fukked that, instead of responding to the points I made in #86, you've resorted to splitting hairs and arguing whether or not the two reasons I gave can possibly be interrelated because they're in two separate blocks of text.

We're not even arguing about whether you're wrong anymore, because you clearly are. So instead you're trying to fish a W out of your L by somehow trying to argue against my syntactical choices.

Go home and take a nap.

Metta World Movement

Daps
It is scientific fact that anal sex spreads disease more efficiently than any other type of sex. I didn't say we should ban it. You said incest, pedophilia and, bestiality should be banned because they are harmful to society and I simply said homosexuality can be harmful as well.

Animals consent to NOTHING we do with them. Do you talk to your dog before you neuter him? Do you talk to the roaches before you kill them? Do we ask cows if they want to be steak or pigs if they want to be bacon?

Why dont we need their consent to do all these things?

And you brought up the point of bestiality being harmful to animals I simply said other things are harmful to people and animals yet they still are legal

- I never said shyt about incest; be careful about putting words in people's mouths breh :ufdup:

- I said 'harmful to SOCIETY'. How is two men fukking behind closed doors any more harmful to society than straight sex? You brought up anal pain as a response to that; how is a man's ass being in pain due to something he consented to, harmful to society? That's no more harmful than a bytch who wants her man to slap her up or pinch her nipples during sex

- I brought up consent for a reason. There's nothing wrong with sex as long as all parties involved are at an appropriate age and are consenting to the activity. That rules out pedophilia because kids aren't old enough to consent to sex, appreciate exactly what it is and all the possible results that can come from it. Same goes for animals that get penetrated by humans.

- I don't know why you're trying to compare a person's needs to eat (cows, pigs) and live in a clean environment (roaches), to a person's 'need' to fukk an animal.....although I'll give you the 'neuter' part, which is something I'd never do to my pet. Let me flip it on you. Do kids consent to getting spanked when they act up? Do they consent to eating vegetables? Hell, do they consent to going to school as opposed to just staying home all day, watching TV and surfing the net? No, but they're told to do those things so they can be disciplined and know the difference between right and wrong, so they can have a healthy lifestyle and so they can be educated. In those cases, the end justify the means. Can you say the same thing about an adult telling a little girl to suck his dikk?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
- I never said shyt about incest; be careful about putting words in people's mouths breh :ufdup:

- I said 'harmful to SOCIETY'. How is two men fukking behind closed doors any more harmful to society than straight sex? You brought up anal pain as a response to that; how is a man's ass being in pain due to something he consented to, harmful to society? That's no more harmful than a bytch who wants her man to slap her up or pinch her nipples during sex

So incest should be legal?

I said homosexual sex was harmful to society becauese it spreads disease, and a homosexual lifestyle makes it's participants sterile. This is true and there is nothing you can say to dispute it. If something being harmful to society disqualifies it from legality then plenty of things including homosexuality should illegal

- I brought up consent for a reason. There's nothing wrong with sex as long as all parties involved are at an appropriate age and are consenting to the activity. That rules out pedophilia because kids aren't old enough to consent to sex, appreciate exactly what it is and all the possible results that can come from it. Same goes for animals that get penetrated by humans.

What is an appropriate age? Why can kids consent to skydiving or shooting a gun which are very dangerous activities but not sex? Animals don't consent to being put in cages either but that's legal, why?

- I don't know why you're trying to compare a person's needs to eat (cows, pigs) and live in a clean environment (roaches), to a person's 'need' to fukk an animal.....although I'll give you the 'neuter' part, which is something I'd never do to my pet. Let me flip it on you. Do kids consent to getting spanked when they act up? Do they consent to eating vegetables? Hell, do they consent to going to school as opposed to just staying home all day, watching TV and surfing the net? No, but they're told to do those things so they can be disciplined and know the difference between right and wrong, so they can have a healthy lifestyle and so they can be educated. In those cases, the end justify the means. Can you say the same thing about an adult telling a little girl to suck his dikk?

Pedophilia goes beyond just the act of sex, it is an attraction. Yes sex with kids should be illegal, but shouldn't we find a way to help pedophiles cope with their attraction without harming kids instead of just throwing them in jail or telling them they are wrong. The only reason they rape kids is because society tells them their attraction is wrong so they try to hide it and feed their attraction in illegal ways.

You don't need to fukk an animal, I don't need to fukk an animal. But some people DO, who are you to tell them they are wrong?

What purpose does even having a pet serve? We do plenty of useless things with animals that they don't consent to. Why is it that we are so concerned about an animals consent when it comes to sex but nothing else? Like I said animals NEVER consent to anything yet we still use them at our will.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I just read about Harry Hay :scust:

Was pro pedophilia common in the early years of the gay rights movement?

And I'm not associating gays with pedophilia, but I was shocked to read that it was tolerated on any level, as recently as the 90s.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Extremely Low Quality Posting
It's already here. BLM and Antifa serve as tue appropriate Left Cover.

I keep telling people that behind those masks are hardcore child rapists. THAT'S WHY THEY NEED THE MASKS. Many of them are convicted pedos. There was an Antifa meeting where an advocate for pedos was front and center.

They are using these movements to bully the general public into accepting their "values". DO NOT FOLLOW THESE PEOPLE.