Peep this CT rapper my boy knows :whoo:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
CT lowkey got some of the most poverity stricken hood in the whole US , when you say CT the first think you think about is Greenwich or some highscale neighborhood but neglect spots like New Haven & Waterbury where the gap between the rich and poor is straight devastating ... Probably the last region remaining in hip hop where someone has yet to emerge and blow

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
CT lowkey got some of the most poverity stricken hood in the whole US , when you say CT the first think you think about is Greenwich or some highscale neighborhood but neglect spots like New Haven & Waterbury where the gap between the rich and poor is straight devastating ... Probably the last region remaining in hip hop where someone has yet to emerge and blow
you ain't lyin. i use to shoot videos for some of these guys few years back. the only people thinking of greenwich are people that never set foot in CT. Its a struggle state for sure.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

you ain't lyin. i use to shoot videos for some of these guys few years back. the only people thinking of greenwich are people that never set foot in CT. Its a struggle state for sure.

I was raised in the north end of hartford and went to uni in west hartford, i swear one moment you'll be driving passed multi-million dollar homes then five minutes later you're driving passed homeless people and abandoned buildings. once in a while you'll meet families that fall in the middle, but CT is definitely not a cakewalk. Hartford,Bridgeport, and New Haven at some point were ranked as some of the most dangerous cities in America.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think they record in my boys apartment. Ima have my boy talk to him about improving his mic

If he uses a professional mic, I wouldn't have even known this was amateur. Video's and beats come off very professional. Props to everyone involved :salute:

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably the last region remaining in hip hop where someone has yet to emerge and blow
I wouldn't consider it "blowing up" but I definitely think Apathy has put CT on the map over the years. Some folk may not fukk with him cause he's a cac but he probably is the best rapper skill-wise out of CT. He even put this ANoyd cat on his album from 2014.

Apathy has a new album dropping in June which features Twista, Bun B, Sick Jacken, B-Real, Ras Kass, O.C. and some others. I definitely ain't seen anyone from CT make any noise besides Apathy so I hope this ANoyd dude or someone else can come along and rep.

Any CT heads fukk with Apathy?