Peon's favorite Phase "you're crazy". If u accuse anybody of being crazy, then ur a peon

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that shyt man." you're crazy man" Man if you don't have dreams or want to live them, then mothafukka whats the fukk is the point of living? What I'm suppose to get fat, eating #4's at McDonald's everyday for lunch and go to some boring ass office sorting papers? its always some defeated mothafukka that come up with every excuse don't to try. "I got kids" "I got bills" "I don't have time" "I got a job" man fukk yo family, like seriously...don't let your kids stop you from chasing your goals. Most likely they're going to grow up unappreciative of your sacrifices anyway. Look at all the spoiled selfish kids out there.

"but but but DrX fukk you man, everybody cant chase their dreams" no fukk you....."DrX you're unrealistic, man you can do that" no mothafukka YOU cant do it. ppl always projecting their weaknesses on u. Like my father. Do always tried to discourage me because he didn't have the intestinal fortitude to chase his and I always continued down the rightuoes path to glory and I'm improving and still gaining momentum.

Nothing is unrealistic, If u think it, it can be done...period. Mothafukkas talking about be "practical" man fukk you. I'm not about to work some shytty job 50 years, doing the same shyt over and over. Not me, man fukk that. I rather follow my dreams and take the risk. Failure ain't shyt, It'll make u stronger. Matter of fact if u do have dreams, you're a sucker and a bytch.

People without imagination are peons. Anybody talking about p*ssy and football all the god damn time is a peon, a customer, a consumer, a number, a sheep, a statistic. BTW if you see me in real life, don't come at m e with that stupid shyt, say something that'll simulate me mentally, drop a gem, because if you talk to me about some bullshyt I'ma dismiss you. The inventors, the doers, the creators, the thinkers, are the people that push this society forward, and peons sit back and talk shyt and laugh at the movers calling them dumb for rolling the dice and trying and failing. Then these are the same people that need your products and services.

Last edited:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
i doubt theyre calling you crazy because you arent afraid to chase your dreams

not too many sane mfs going around calling dudes "peons" in 2016 for not sharing the same thought patterns. :francis:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that shyt man." you're crazy man" Man if you don't have dreams or want to live them, then mothafukka whats the fukk is the point of living? What Im suppose to get fat, eating #4's at mcdonalds everyday for lunch and go to some boring ass office sorting papers? its always some defeated mothafukka that come up with every excuse don't to try. "I got kids" "I got bills" "I don't have time" "I got a job" man fukk yo family, like seriously...don't let your kids stop you from chasing your goals. Most likely they're going to grow up unappreciative of your sacrifices anyway. Look at all the spoiled selfish kids out there.

"but but but DrX fukk you man, everybody cant chase their dreams" no fukk you....."DrX you're unrealistic, man you can do that" no mothafukka YOU cant do it. ppl always projecting their weaknesses on u. Like my father. Do always tried to discourage me because he didnt have the intestinal fortitude to chase his and I always continued down the rightuoes path to glory and im improving and still gaining momentum.

Nothing is unrealistic, If u think it, it can be done...period. Mothafukkas talking about be "practical" man fukk you. I'm not about to work some shytty job 50 years, doing the same shyt over and over. Not me, man fukk that. I rather follow my dreams and take the risk. Failure ain't shyt, It'll make u stronger. Matter of fact if u do have dreams, you're a sucker and a bytch.

People without imagination are peons. Anybody talking about p*ssy and football all the god damn time is a peon, a customer, a consumer, a number, a sheep, a statistic. BTW if you see me in real life, don't come at m e with that stupid shyt, say something that'll simulate me mentally, drop a gem, because if you talk to me about some bullshyt ima dismiss you. The inventors, the doers, the creators, the thinkers, are the people that push this society forward, and peons sit back and talk shyt and laugh at the movers calling them dumb for rolling the dice and trying and failing. Then these are the same people that need your products and services.
your either crazy in the world or crazy for Christ. I hope people pick the right one.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
@DrX after reading your threads I see someone who has no inner peace whatsoever and desperately craves it. but you dont know where to find it and may not even realize its what you're looking for

Wallahi if you knew the sense of inner peace that comes from Islam you'd run to the nearest mosque and bang on the door to let you in :wow: :mjcry: :blessed:

If you are truly seeking truth and knowledge watch these vids

us Muslims we aren't regular... :wow:

food, water, drink, sleep, sex nah We give it up cause we believe there's something more...

and by giving those things up we give up STRESS

to me its worth it

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tested?

But We have certainly tested those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us (Allah)? Evil is what they judge.

Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah - indeed, the term decreed by Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

And whoever strives only strives for [the benefit of] himself. Indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Before you win the lottery: you're crazy and wasting time and money:ufdup:

After you win the lottery: I always believed in you to make the smart investment to get a huge return. ..can you pay all my bills?:feedme:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before you win the lottery: you're crazy and wasting time and money:ufdup:

After you win the lottery: I always believed in you to make the smart investment to get a huge return. ..can you pay all my bills?:feedme:
sound about right