People actually liked the Joker depiction in Suicide Squad?!?

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
It was terrible and FORCED as hell. It's like watching someone pretending to be over the top crazy so they can get the insanity defense in court.

Plus you had Joker chilling in a public club having social conversations and shyt. :what: The mob dude in TDK said it best "friends ...have you met this guy??"

Dudes really feeling this new age, hipster version of the Joker?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I liked it.

Joker has never been about being one way.

Many different versions.

In a lot of ways though this joker was a bit of a throw back retro joker. A gangster joker. But with a modern twist.

People are blinded by heath thinking joker is just some anarchist loner all the time.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it.

Joker has never been about being one way.

Many different versions.

In a lot of ways though this joker was a bit of a throw back retro joker. A gangster joker. But with a modern twist.

People are blinded by heath thinking joker is just some anarchist loner all the time.

90% of the time he is tho. It's not the only way to play the character. But at the end of the day the joker usually gives zero fukks about anything except his own agenda.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
90% of the time he is tho. It's not the only way to play the character. But at the end of the day the joker usually gives zero fukks about anything except his own agenda.
Where did you get that number?

I thought it was a pretty good take on the character. I'm not some comic book nut, but all the iterations I've seen in cartoons always has him with Harley and a few goons. Rarely a loner from what I've seen.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
when i first saw it i thought he was ok but after watching the extended one i sorta agree it was a lil too over the top....the part where he puts his hand over his mouth to show the grinning tat while he laughed was cringe worthy to me :huhldup: and having him be a ginormous simp was ridiculous. Why on earth would the joker of all ppl be sitting in a room sulking looking like he lost his puppy just waiting for details on harley. That whole scene was dumb af

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I think Leto is dope but the entire movie was shyt really. I'd like to see some of what the cut even from the extended version but it just seems like he was trying too hard.

I'd like to see him reprise the role in a better movie just to give him another chance but goddamn...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did you get that number?

I thought it was a pretty good take on the character. I'm not some comic book nut, but all the iterations I've seen in cartoons always has him with Harley and a few goons. Rarely a loner from what I've seen.

Joker gives no fukks about anyone except Joker. No matter the year. No matter the iteration. That's the character.