People are insecure about social media followers/following ratio

Daps
I am dead on social media these days, but still have IG because I like to follow and keeps up with pages

I have a lot of pages I follow but have no followers despite having a lot of follow request as I don’t ever plan on posting anything

I find it funny a nikka or bytch will have 400 followers while following like 200-300 or some shyt like that. They will always make sure the follow count is similar or higher than the pages they follow :mjlol:

Like these people not fooling anyone. They likely got burner accounts they use to cover their insecurities. When people comment on my follower count when I am debating or going in on comments like my feelings supposed to be hurt I just be like :dahell:

If you’re not an influencer, hustler, celebrity or IG THOT the followers is irrelevant

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
yeah people are pretty pathetic. what's new OP.

But yeah i was reading an argument between two people on politics and the othe person brought up their follower count for no reason lol like what? lmao

It's as if they can't fathom that some people aren't as invested in social media and still have a healthy social life.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Confession… I unfollowed some people at the beginning of the year because they never interacted with my posts. No likes, no comments, etc. and I’m the opposite. If I see you shining or enjoying a moment, I’ll like and leave a comment.

I recently made a post and a handful of people I unfollowed left likes along with the usual likers of my posts. IG trying to put me on blast?

:snoop:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Confession… I unfollowed some people at the beginning of the year because they never interacted with my posts. No likes, no comments, etc. and I’m the opposite. If I see you shining or enjoying a moment, I’ll like and leave a comment.

I recently made a post and a handful of people I unfollowed left likes along with the usual liners of my posts. IG trying to put me on blast?

Why is that a confession?
You should limit your circle

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps

I recently made a post and a handful of people I unfollowed left likes along with the usual likers of my posts. IG trying to put me on blast?

that's weird though. Why do you EXPECT engagement?

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
What’s the point of following someone (not a brand, celebrity or business) and not interacting with them? I don’t like giving people access to my life unless we have some kind of relationship, so I limit who can see my page.
I mean, most people are just following because they vaguely know you or know you well. But they may not engage with social media much at all despite that.

If you are thinking about how many likes you'll get on a post. instead of just genuinely posting something you think is cool. then that's part of the issue.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I mean, most people are just following because they vaguely know you or know you well. But they may not engage with social media much at all despite that.

If you are thinking about how many likes you'll get on a post. instead of just genuinely posting something you think is cool. then that's part of the issue.
I’m not worried about likes. I just don’t want people following me and we have ZERO interaction. Same with Facebook. It’s mostly family or people I had friendships with, went to school with or used to work with.