People coming up to you and speaking slang unappreciation

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I hate it when somebody I have never met in my life comes up to me and thinks they have to speak Slang to me. For example I'm at work yesterday when this bummy middle age Cac and his meth addict looking girlfriend came up to me and said What's cracking brotha, how's it hanging? And proceeds to try to give me daps.I just gave him the :stopitslime: look and walked away. Most of the time it's the ones who you know aren't around a lot of black people and think blacks go around speaking n slang all day.And what's worse is when it's someone who's black who does it as well.A few months ago I'm at work and some teenaged little black girl who was with her two white friends comes up to me and says " What's up my G, how you doing and gives me of them cool handshakes.Then tells her white friends Yeah this is my nikka right here. Look I do use slang every once in awhile and me and my boys have our own unique handshakes we like to give greet each other with but don't think just because I'm a black male that's all I'm about.