People coming up to you and talking about religion unappreciation thread

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Now I believe in a higher power and I was raised as a Christian, but I have not went to church regularly since I was a teenager. Because I don't believe that you have to go to church to worship God. But I can't stand it when I'm out somewhere and somebody comes up to me and starts talking to me about religion or hands me some religious pamphlets.Just today I was at Walmart and some middle age white lady walks up to me and tells me that Jesus loves me. I gave her the :martin: look and walked away from her.Why do some people feel like they need to force their religion on others.Like I said I do believe their is a Good but I don't try and force my views on other people.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
shyt was the worst in college. Oms everytime I ate in the cafeteria by myself they'd be on my head trying to get me to come to their meetings because they preyed on people they felt like they could emotionally manipulate into joining their cult. :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had some of those idiots knock on my door once. i asked them who was right about jesus, christians or muslims :heh:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Now I believe in a higher power and I was raised as a Christian, but I have not went to church regularly since I was a teenager. Because I don't believe that you have to go to church to worship God. But I can't stand it when I'm out somewhere and somebody comes up to me and starts talking to me about religion or hands me some religious pamphlets.Just today I was at Walmart and some middle age white lady walks up to me and tells me that Jesus loves me. I gave her the :martin: look and walked away from her.Why do some people feel like they need to force their religion on others.Like I said I do believe their is a Good but I don't try and force my views on other people.

I think you're agnostic.