People criticize LeBron for ring chasing, then criticize him when it looks like he's not.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At the end of the day, he's earned to right to sign to any team he damn well please.

He doesn't need the NBA, the NBA needs him.

His goal was never to stake teams. He wanted to play with Wade in Miami. When he signed, their roster was bare.

When he went back to Cleveland, nobody on that team knew how to win in the NBA, including the coach. The Kevin Love deal was a no brainer. Every player that got traded away has done jack shyt (i'm not including Kyrie).

So he wants to go to L.A. now. And because the team isn't "stacked" that means he doesn't want to win :mjpls:

When Shaq went to the Lakers, they didn't have a championship roster. Nobody complained.

What KD did was a once in a generation bytch move.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
cornball.png

rs_634x1024-180218140810-634-kevin-hart-lebron-james-nba-all-star-weekend-party-021718.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The only ones hating on him now are the Lebron stans, crazy how that happened :mjgrin:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Word. Hate on him for goin to an alleged "stacked team" and then hate on him for not goin to an alleged "stacked team"

:dead::dead::dead:

Been sayin for like a decade now, Bron haters are the single dumbest group of individuals on Earth.
:comeon:

Bron Stans are the ones that been hating on him

@Darealtwo1 and @Eye Cue DA GAWD been making daily threads still having melt downs about him

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
People will always hate when a brother can control his own Destiny...

Look how Kawhi Leonard is getting hate cause he doesn't trust the spurs medical staff diagnosing him wrong and a team mate talking shyt and he wants to be traded.

Look how beadle and skip bayless all of a sudden hate him cause he thinking for himself and not following the spurs rules..

Congrats to Lebron to say fukk u cacs and nikkas, i make my own rules and decisions