People finally realizing Irv copped to a murder on Drink Champs

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
he actually did speak on the murder, he said e money paid for that (with his life). Irv is making it seem like E Money bags was killed for robbing him.
Then followed it up with "For my friend, I'll go to the END.. Take that however you want."

Tough guy talk. He knows what he was insinuating. Like 50 when he'd say the nikka who shot me is dead now.... But he ain't have shyt to do with it. But said it so nikkas would leap to conclusions that he did

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What a piece of shyt

RIP E Money Bags
e money left bags was a piece of shyt also tho :gucci:

nikka brought a whip at a certain price On the streets, found it somewhere cheaper and tried to go to the person and get his money back like he was at Walmart. Got so mad that he shot up a car and killed a innocent man who had nothing to do with the dispute. In turn getting himself killed

plus other murders and shootings he probably did commit

Daps

nikka brought a whip at a certain price On the streets, found it somewhere cheaper and tried to go to the person and get his money back like he was at Walmart. Got so mad that he shot up a car and killed a innocent man who had nothing to do with the dispute. In turn getting himself killed

They're all a bunch of scumbags... None of theses nikkas would hesitate to kill an innocent over a bag.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Im sure NOBODY around him trust him that much w/ how drunk and loose he looked on that clip.

Even at the end where he's talking about how Supreme was a little shook of the youngins in the current prison he's in....
...thats not something you should be putting out there.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

E money bags was so grimey. All the stories of dude are wild. :whew:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
And irv never said he did anything. He’s pretty much saying that he think caddalac text e money bag where preme and jus, was and he got the drop on them and killed jus. Which he paid for with his life