People hittin on your s/o.....

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its part of the game.... as a former playa I can't hate on it.

Now if its right in front of me or disrespectful then we probably gonna exchange some words.

But other than that I expect it, shyt I obviously hit on her at some point my damn self.

I also expect her to know how to handle it and shoo them nikkas away.

If you don't trust your girl, I can see where you could be worried.

But I love to when we walk into a spot and she go to the bathroom, then some dude tries to holla. its about a mintue convo then she walks away and the dude is watching her the whole time as she walks back over to me into my arms and I'm just looking at him with the :takedat: look

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
what kind of cuckold shyt is buying drinks for bytches with their men :what:

fukking zeta males :upsetfavre: buying drinks for a random bytch you just met is a shameful act for manhood in itself, but buying drink for a bytch with a man? :cape:

a real man will never fight another man because of some bytch, unless he being directly disrespected

its up to a bytch to handle the situation, if she likes it then fukk this hoe, time saved

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Guys are not going to know thats your girl. Now if a guy still tries to talk to her when its obvious you too are together then that might be a problem.

Its a sign of disrespect

Also, don't think the minute she is on her own that she won't get guys after her asking her all sorts of questions and making promises behind your back. We all do it.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
A niggga like me gon keep a looker....I EXPECT nigggas to get a mine...Look me in my face, I ain't got no worries

*skateboards off*

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
do you take it as an insult or feel flattered by it... n!ggas eyeball my girl i step like :birdman: thats my b!tch, then they like "you should be happy, thats a compliment" :what:

I take that shyt as a COMPLIMENT

Like ya thats all me :win:

and they be like :myman:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
n1ggas wont hit on ur girl unless she gives them a reason to.

i've already told u n1ggas in the past. take ur girl out to public places where there are many guys...guys who u think are desirable to other women. watch ur woman. see if she makes eye contact with any of these men. her behavior will be telling.

the reason i say this is. i realize one of my god giving talents is being able to know when things are awry. i just know when behavioral patterns of humans dont match up to what they should be. when out in public, i can tell which couples are truly in love and which couples are destined for disaster. when a chic is with a guy she really likes or even loves, nothing else matters. all her attention is focused on that guy. she's wrapped up around him. she's hanging on to him almost at every chance she gets. any guy that comes around her view, no matter how hot he is, she'll give him a brief look but u can tell there's nothing invested in that look.

now, if ur out with ur girl and ur girl is out making eye contact with n1ggas who are eyefuccking her, u need to check ur girl. this aint about "being insecure". and if u think it is, you're an idiot.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
....take ur girl out to public places where there are many guys...guys who u think are desirable to other women. watch ur woman. see if she makes eye contact with any of these men. her behavior will be telling.....
so i gotta look at n!ggas in the area like :jawalrus:, find some n!ggas like :steviej: then bring my chick like :ohhh:.... im good, my chick bad, gets hit on everyday.... i gets it though....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if your girl is attractive...and if you with her...she must be, right? :usure:...somebody is gonna step to her...

with you there or not...its all about how he does it...

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i have mixed emotions about it. it all depends on factors like how he was going about it, also if he's just being straight up disrespectful towards me. i wouldn't do it while another guy was with his girl even if i thought the girl was fine. so for a guy to be like that towards me bothers me. there's just so many thirsty motherfukkers around too, it's hard to trust anyone and believe that there's no alternate motive...

This. I just can't fathom the level of disrespect some dudes have. You have to have balls to step to a dudes girl right in front of him. Your basically disrespecting his manhood.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
n1ggas wont hit on ur girl unless she gives them a reason to.

i've already told u n1ggas in the past. take ur girl out to public places where there are many guys...guys who u think are desirable to other women. watch ur woman. see if she makes eye contact with any of these men. her behavior will be telling.

the reason i say this is. i realize one of my god giving talents is being able to know when things are awry. i just know when behavioral patterns of humans dont match up to what they should be. when out in public, i can tell which couples are truly in love and which couples are destined for disaster. when a chic is with a guy she really likes or even loves, nothing else matters. all her attention is focused on that guy. she's wrapped up around him. she's hanging on to him almost at every chance she gets. any guy that comes around her view, no matter how hot he is, she'll give him a brief look but u can tell there's nothing invested in that look.

now, if ur out with ur girl and ur girl is out making eye contact with n1ggas who are eyefuccking her, u need to check ur girl. this aint about "being insecure". and if u think it is, you're an idiot.

this deserve to be in the quick gems thread :wow:

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst I ever get is man trying to watch my girl hard when we are out and about, I usually just screw my face up and stare at them till they notice I'm watching them and then they look away. Never had anyone try buy my girl a drink or directly holla at my girl in front of me.