People say I'm ugly :mjcry:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Stop posting on the internet and go to back to recess

I had to take a selfie because I was in a different country by myself. I'm a man not a child :mjcry: I regularly go around different countries by myself. I'm a man. I said I'm a man dammit :damn:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I should change my name to DominicanMan because you definitely look more Mexican than me but yet I'm the Mexicac here :beli:

I tried chatting to an American girl one time and she called me a spic I swear on my life. It was on MSN back in the day :laff:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Stop posting on the internet and go to back to recess

latest

Head ass boy

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Your not ugly, but you look like a lame. Lose a little weight because you look chubby in the face, bulk up and cut down to really define your muscles, style your hair differently. Your hair is corny. Either let it be low and curly or get a crew cut but dont do both:beli:. Upgrade your style if necessary. You have a good foundation to be a good for nothing fukkboi:ld:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Your not ugly, but you look like a lame. Lose a little weight because you look chubby in the face, bulk up and cut down to really define your muscles, style your hair differently. Your hair is corny. Either let it be low and curly or get a crew cut but dont do both:beli:. Upgrade your style if necessary. You have a good foundation to be a good for nothing fukkboi:ld:

I'm not fat at all lol. I'm skinny. I was on holiday all inclusive stuffing my face all day eating and all the weight went to my face.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps

What do you mean by low and curly? I've never stepped foot into a barbers in my life I just let fam cut it.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't understand why guys who aren't confident with their looks don't LIFT!

Breh get yo ass in the gym!

I'm telling you if you swole,not husky,swole meaning lean and muscular breh that will get you one foot in the door with majority of these hoes.

Women are attracted to swole dudes like we attracted to their big ass or breast,I'm telling you LIFT weights.

They will automatically pay attention to your physique in telling you.