New York
ILBB3hI.png
Lmfaooo:russ::russ::russ:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
That’s like not liking HIPHOP music anymore because of all the killing they glorify and some rappers actually murdered people and left families hurt and heart broken.

Once again I’m feel bad about your father getting raped by Kevin Spacey when he was 14 and a virgin but that’s not going to stop me from enjoying that man classic movies.

:francis:
:dwillhuh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cues up Tomorrow (A Better You Better Me) / Goodbye / Can We Talk:mj:/ I'm Ready/Shhh (Break It Down) to overshadow this Vulgar tweet from this most underrated 90s R&B GAWD:ohlawd::picard::wow:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukked up how people gotta deploy such hurtful terminology about that man.

Grew up on TC (the real TC.... not Ty Money Sign's homie that's locked up).

Homophobia in the black community is a cancer... that's why you got so many down low brothers and women fukkin' em and buying homes in Vermont not knowing they illin.

Stop telling lies

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Think of it this way, if Kevin Spacey raped your father when he was 14 years old and still a virgin, your father telling you this in complete confidence and somewhat embarrassment from the entire ordeal that he'd kept secret for 20 and some odd years until you were of age to fully comprehend what he went thru... would you still continue watching Kevin Spacey's movies -- regardless of the quality.

People have the same argument about enjoying R. Kelly's music but if one of those little girls that get brought up in those awful accusations being thrown at him every few years was your daughter would you have the same energy to listen to Bump N Grind knowing that?

It may seem tough to deal with but it's reality and not something to make light of. Human beings are being abused and out of their own control.

These are children.
Im very sorry kevin spacey raped ya pops

Someone give thie man sum REP... lol jp

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Let that man live. Let the music speak for itself. Kaytranada is gay and that mans music is off the chain. Ill producer. These artists are just minding their own business. Not putting people on blast or anything. shyt I'm ready is a classic. Sent that shyt to a chick sometime after we argued and we patching things up after that.