People That Say "Bad" When U Ask Em How They Are Unappreaciation

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
What the fukk is wrong these kind of people?:heh:

I text this broad from time to time and whenever I ask her about her day, without fail she says "it was shyt" :dahell:,
Muthafukka Idc if you're day was shyt pretend it was good, I don't wanna hear ur damn problems :scusthov:

Or sometimes when I casually ask a person "whats up" they go into a long detailed story of how shyt is going bad, nikka nobody cares about your problems round here, we all got problems :scust:

The correct social protocol is to say "good what about you" and keep it moving, don't be that person :ufdup:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

@No Sleep you realise the majority of people are just going to pretend to care right? :francis:

No ones actually gonna give u the ":yeshrug:"

Cake

Banned
Daps
Yea I think of it like someone is asking me what type of person i am. So my answer is always perfect or great. Never bad.

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
What the fukk is wrong these kind of people?:heh:

I text this broad from time to time and whenever I ask her about her day, without fail she says "it was shyt" :dahell:,
Muthafukka Idc if you're day was shyt pretend it was good, I don't wanna hear ur damn problems :scusthov:

Or sometimes when I casually ask a person "whats up" they go into a long detailed story of how shyt is going bad, nikka nobody cares about your problems round here, we all got problems :scust:

The correct social protocol is to say "good what about you" and keep it moving, don't be that person :ufdup:
(1) I am an authentic person, if you ask me "how are you?" and I am not doing good, I will tell you EXACTLY how I feel...If you give me the generic "Don't be so negative" answer, then I know you ain't the type of person I need in my life...

(2) I worked in a mental health facility, and people in trouble feel better when they speak to somebody who is nonjudgmental and doesn't MINIMIZE their troubles...

(3) Ultimately, isn't this what we are all looking for? To understand and to be understood...

(4) Conclusion, if you don't want to know, DON'T ask...Being authentic is BETTER than being polite...

I have stopped asking people "How are you?" and saying "Good morning"...I just say "Hello" or "Hi"...Because I realized when we ask "How are you?" we don't really care about the answer...Also, someone may not be having a "good morning"...So, it makes sense to just say "hello" be NEUTRAL and keep it moving...

Better than pretending to care, when we don't...