People who genuinely think Batman could beat Superman

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would've said Batman back in the day, but the comics made Supes too strong. Kryptonite isn't even a factor anymore to that boy.

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Batman has Superman at a disadvantage; Superman thinks Batman is his friend, but Batman is weary of meta humans, and is naturally suspicious of them, and has developed contigencies to deal with them. Plus Batman fights dirty.
250px-JLA_Tower.jpg

Superman is vulnerable to magic, all Batman has to do is enlist Captain Marvel in his scheme to defeat Superman.
marvel1a25qp.gif

marvel3a49fs.gif

Even in death Batman would be victorious...
Superman-Red-Son-Thick-Little-Skulls.jpg

aJLy4ew.gif

Not to mention Kryptonite...
tumblr_kss7hrtHrc1qz8l7to1_500.jpg

images

2559234-Kryptonite_Batman_001.jpg

3109206-2269511-29.png

hush_10.jpg

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Batman is smarter. I don't like either of them as characters though although I've recently learned more about Batman that edges him up a bit in my case.

This always warrants a posting in this case though:

118068.gif
Why would Clark kick the nikka to the Sun though? :troll:

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Comics are funny because strong characters are "hard to write" and have to have most of their over-powered traits either conveniently forgotten or somehow written out of the story to make things close enough for the human or low-level superhuman to beat the metahuman. Superspeed.... Oh yeah, somebody made a suit that can move as fast as the speed of light. Super-strength... Oh yeah, somebody just drank a potion to give them the same strength as Superman for a night to fight on even ground. Yeah... that's comic writing for you. Plot-induced-stupidity (PIS).

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Every time I see Batman vs. Superman clips or comic strips I just keep thinking of 1,001 ways that Superman's powers are conveniently forgotten to give Batman a chance.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Honestly batman and superman are both lame. On one hand you have batman who is rich but he's absolutely depressed and boring plus he has no real super powers so he might as well be joe the covenant store attendant who dresses up.

Then you have superman for whatever reason the morons around him are completely clueless as to who he is just because he throws on some glasses and a suit and his uniform is just wack

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
check out some of the cartoons tho

I be rollin when i see batman taking bullets, but soon when the guy runs out of bullets and throw the gun at batman, batman dodges out the way :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
London
Comics are funny because strong characters are "hard to write" and have to have most of their over-powered traits either conveniently forgotten or somehow written out of the story to make things close enough for the human or low-level superhuman to beat the metahuman. Superspeed.... Oh yeah, somebody made a suit that can move as fast as the speed of light. Super-strength... Oh yeah, somebody just drank a potion to give them the same strength as Superman for a night to fight on even ground. Yeah... that's comic writing for you. Plot-induced-stupidity (PIS).

:skip: Funny because that's exactly what happened to Aizen.