People with insomnia, step in here real quick...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Explain to me how that shyt is real cuz I just don't believe in it :francis:

I was talking with somebody who said they suffer from it today, and I never thought much of insomnia before cuz I never felt I've had it as a condition, but it's simple to me: Maybe you're just on a different sleep cycle/circadian rhythm :usure:

If you could live in a time zone of the world that's in sync with your rhythm, would that "insomnia" still exist? :patrice: The real problem seems to be people in a place where they need to go to sleep. To wake up. To go to work. In a place that really doesn't fit their personal needs for sleep. Just curious :manny:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I don't like to call myself an insomniac because they say that reinforces the sleep issues. I can't get 5-6 hours of sleep without a sleep aid of some sort. To get 7+ I gotta take heavier drugs.

Really came to the conclusion my body just needs less sleep to function... problem is it still needs 7-8 hours to recover from heavy weightlifting and that's what really drives me crazy about not getting enough sleep.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
True to a certain extant that I agree with the body time zone thing but false to say it isnt real. Paranoia and Stress can make sleepless nights look like leg work.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I been had insomnia since I was 10. I believe it fukked my height up. I'm only 5'11 but my pops and uncle is 6'4 and shyt . My parents wouldnt let me take mo sleeping aids stronger than Benadryl, Nyquail and shyt

Going to school on 2 hours of sleep was normal. Being online and suddenly its 4am.... Taking the SATs on 0 sleep... Literally the only thing that helped me was ballin in high school. Football and basketball. I had to be physically exhausted .

Now I'm a grown man in an office and it gets worse because I'm not really doing anything for 10 hours a day. I'm trying hard not to be dependent on any pills though