Pepsi MAX & Kyrie Irving Present: "UncleDrew"

LPJune

Ink-readable
Daps
Reppin
The Hague
great ad, heavily edited, excellent concept also. them dudes HAD to know what was goin on after a minute :manny:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
im baffled why they let the cat out of the bag so early that it was kyrie. they could have done a series of these 4-5 minute shorts of old man schooling cats, progressively getting more high profile. maybe set it up that the geezer gets run in the d league and eventually a ten day contract in the nba, and then you do the reveal of kyrie in the commercial.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im baffled why they let the cat out of the bag so early that it was kyrie. they could have done a series of these 4-5 minute shorts of old man schooling cats, progressively getting more high profile. maybe set it up that the geezer gets run in the d league and eventually a ten day contract in the nba, and then you do the reveal of kyrie in the commercial.

This idea is beyond horrible. Stop posting breh

ROFL_GUY

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
best shyt i seen in awhiles

i got handles nothing like him or anything..

but if you can dribble through the legs all fast swithchin hands each time while lookin the defender starit in the eye.. they get shook....

i been playin ball in a League since i was 8.. played in HS.. play in a rec league now..

man i love basketball!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

THERES BIG ASS CAMERAS & BOOM MICS EVERY WHERE...
YOU CAN EVEN SEE EM IN THE VID.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WAS FAKE.
IT WAS JUST A REGULAR COMMERCIAL FULL OF ACTORS WITH IRVING PLAYING AN OLD MAN.
THEN AT SOME POINT THEY DECIDED TO FOOL THE PUBLIC INTO THINKING
THEY FOOLED PPL (ACTORS) AT THE COURT THAT DAY.
:devil:
:evil:

Yup smh @ that one girl "conveniently" holding a Pepsi bottle with the logo directly facing the camera FOH

Anybody who thinks this commercial is real is a wishful thinking ass nikka. No got damn way there's so many people on a basketball court in BLOOMFIELD especially on a random night. No way that many girls are showing up either.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No

worst reveal ever.