Per capita, medical professionals have to be the finest females

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Guhlawd, had an accident a month ago and those females :banderas:

They were trucking fine nurses in there shift after shift. I couldn't believe it. They had this African nurse from England with the fattest titties you ever saw. She was helping me into bed and let me rest my head on her chest :steviej:

Physical therapy same thing, bubble butts everywhere I'm like is this some kind of Punk'd shyt I'm walking into?:damn:

If that girl today didn't have a ring on her finger I might have messed around and gone full Trump on her :shaq:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
idk breh, that financial industry is fukking crazy, especially when you get into those big corporations (amex, bb&t, visa, etc.)..the outfits i see on a daily basis:wow::leon::banderas::damn::noah:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Lets just keep it frosty, a lot of women in the medical field are or were thots. You gotta be somewhat decent to be a thot :manny: All those cute teen moms that are attractive and actually completed nursing school are in the hospitals making young men go brazy :banderas:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lets just keep it frosty, a lot of women in the medical field are or were thots. You gotta be somewhat decent to be a thot :manny: All those cute teen moms that are attractive and actually completed nursing school are in the hospitals making young men go brazy :banderas:

Assistants and billers and shyt.....completely agree.

Nurses.....yup

Doctors....those numbers drop dramatically

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Assistants and billers and shyt.....completely agree.

Nurses.....yup

Doctors....those numbers drop dramatically
Yeah but that's because it takes forever to complete the doctorates degree. Women are past their prime by the time they do that. Also, a lot of them are foreign, like Indian and some type of European and shyt.