Per Shams: LaVine and the Bulls are not seeing eye-to-eye.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that whore jeanie buss might actually send them picks once I think about it. she has over a dozen tweets talking about how cute nba nikkas are. she really be making roster decision based off how much she wants to sleep with them

scust

i hate that rubber faced whore

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bulls falling apart
Hawks falling apart

Spurs in the cut with they picks like
200w.gif

@Brozay we'll take demar back or vucci mane off your hands if you got some more picks to toss in the pot :youngsabo:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can honestly say I no longer care about the Bulls or the NBA largely as a whole, and it feels liberating. I cant imagine wasting hours and hours a week watching it nightly anymore. Some of it is getting older, but this league just sucks to me now, a complete bore
The words of a broken man :mjcry:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Lavine , derozan and vucevic are not the kind of players that can exist without a proper play maker who can initiate the offense and get these guys going in their spots. Donovan is asking them to be play makers while surrounding them with non shooters. Then when we get instances where say guys like dragic or coby are hitting 3s, Donovan won't close the games with them.

Some of this is also on the front office who knew lonzo status was up in the air and didn't do enough to make sure another quality pg was here on the roster. Our entire "Chi slamma jamma" option we had on offense is totally gone.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
that whore jeanie buss might actually send them picks once I think about it. she has over a dozen tweets talking about how cute nba nikkas are. she really be making roster decision based off how much she wants to sleep with them

scust

i hate that rubber faced whore

The swagnificent model of team building

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Anyone willing to mortgage their future for this one bum deserves to be fired.

I know its only the coli saying this, but the Lakers would be stupid to trade AD for Lavine.