Perhaps You’re the Impediment to Your Happiness

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
In reference to this: Finna smoke and make a thread

but yeah, sometimes, maybe most times it’s YOU keeping you from happiness or contentment. Do you know/ understand who you are? Do you know your actual wants/ values in life? How much of your life do you live in reaction, or avoiding reaction to someone else?

your girl doesn’t fck you 5/7 days out the week, and you’re upset, but do you truly want the sex that bad? you lose your hoes and now you feel a bit lower about yourself, did you actually like them, or do you just want validation? If yes, why?

something ive been thinking about a lot lately

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Ok smoking. Mike Lawry in the blunt. Temptations on the speakers

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You know it’s funny I was just thinking about this shyt rn, even cried a lil bit. I need to just start doing the shyt I really want to do regardless of what happens. I get tired of just doing shyt for money, just doing shyt cause people will look at me, I need to look at myself. I need to stop running away.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We control our own minds and create our own lives 100%. If that statement makes you uncomfortable, you have some growing to do.

If there's an impediment to your happiness, you should unapologetically handle that. We all know why we're dissatisfied in life -- it's just that insecurities, procrastination and cowardice often gets in the way.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
:wow: Fear of success will hold you back

The mind is a slippery bish and it can make you think its one way when it really is something else but its only doing all of that to hide what it really is.

The levels are something else because the truth of the matter is people are not who they think they are but they are mostly miserable - yet won't admit it and thus do nothing about it.

How crazy is that?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its all in the mind.

You can control happiness. You can train it. State of well being is malleable and subject to conscious change just like anything else.