Hrmmm.
Daahell is this guy talmbout?? I need money espcially for this annoyin mode

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk this game there's no difficulty trophies I'm cracking this shyt back to hard fukk showing off.

This shyt a slog with that low ass xp gain on Merciless.

#Casual Tears

This. I was so confused. I thought you would get some trophies and more xp on difficulty which I play on Hard difficulty but turned out all of the difficulties get the same trophies and xp which I disappointed.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
THIS FORTUNE TELLER :gucci:

:notithes:

B24VRlPm.png

I'm reloading my save, fukk that

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What happened?
I got finessed :mjcry:

She asks for 100k for this "holy stone" and you need to buy that in order to start her confidant link. I had 130k left over from the 3rd palace so I said fukk it, thinking the game wouldn't really charge me for it.

She took the money, gave me the stone...and it turned out to be nothing but rock salt :snoop:

I get back at her the next available night, she's scamming someone else with the same story, but now you have a mission to go into Momentos to prove her wrong to the lady she was talking to

I WANT MY GODAMN MONEY BACK :pacspit:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I got finessed :mjcry:

She asks for 100k for this "holy stone" and you need to buy that in order to start her confidant link. I had 130k left over from the 3rd palace so I said fukk it, thinking the game wouldn't really charge me for it.

She took the money, gave me the stone...and it turned out to be nothing but rock salt :snoop:

I get back at her the next available night, she's scamming someone else with the same story, but now you have a mission to go into Momentos to prove her wrong to the lady she was talking to

I WANT MY GODAMN MONEY BACK :pacspit:

:mjlol: Oh yeah when she asked me for all them stacks:picard: I left her ass alone may have to look up a guide if fukkin with her is worth it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game be triggering me at times.. I feel like i wanna get and do everything..

and on top of that this stupid cat be telling me to go to sleep.. :beli:

how you letting a talking cat boss u around.. :hhh:

This. It was an evening day and this mfer cat told me go to sleep. Lowkey...I think this cat been playing us like :lolbron::troll::demonic:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just met Haru. Ryuji is such an idiot. He stays messing shyt up and got the nerve to act like somebody else is dead weight.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Ran through some new Momentos floors and re-upped my bread :ahh:

Now who to spend this last evening with before exams :patrice: