Personality tests are BS, right?

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
So I was looking into word association techniques used by Sigmund Freud and found this website that had a word association test, so I took it cause why not. Free Association Test - Twinword Mind

ZjWjlsJ.jpg

I always get INTJ. Every, single, time. Is that just a catch all for most nerds that take these tests or are they onto something? :ehh:

Cause when I looked up the company Twinword, they are pretty much banking off technology that uses word association to guess what you will type in search engines and shyt. So are we just giving them free data if we take the test? :ohhh:

87 others

Superstar
Daps
So I was looking into word association techniques used by Sigmund Freud and found this website that had a word association test, so I took it cause why not. Free Association Test - Twinword Mind

ZjWjlsJ.jpg

I always get INTJ. Every, single, time. Is that just a catch all for most nerds that take these tests or are they onto something? :ehh:

Cause when I looked up the company Twinword, they are pretty much banking off technology that uses word association to guess what you will type in search engines and shyt. So are we just giving them free data if we take the test? :ohhh:
Meh, never bought into that shyt. I can go out for 2 months straight and have totally different answers than if I stayed in those past 2 months. Also depends on the group of people I'm around. Human personality is more complex than "where do you stand when you're at a party" imo.

Edit: Just tried it twice and got two completely different personality types. Take that for what it's worth.

Last edited:

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Meh, never bought into that shyt. I can go out for 2 months straight and have totally different answers than if I stayed in those past 2 months. Also depends on the group of people I'm around. Human personality is more complex than "where do you stand when you're at a party" imo.
I mean I see what you're saying, but did you see the test? It didn't seem that cut and dry.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
I mean I see what you're saying, but did you see the test? It didn't seem that cut and dry.
Yup, just tried it twice. Two different personality types. One is introverted, the other is extroverted. Neither one really describes me.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I get a different result every time I take one. you can't pin a human personality into one label. It's ever changing at all times.

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
That website you posted is giving me a different result every single time. So it has to be bullshyt. Probably the worst one I've seen up to this point.

However, there is probably more truth to them than horoscopes, which are 100% bullshyt and have been tested. I have gotten INTP on several tests. It seems to describe me, :yeshrug:.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
ISTJ

Inspector / Detailed
Doing what should be done
Responsible, sincere, analytical, reserved, realistic, systematic
ISTJs are logical, organized, sensible, and earnest traditionalists who enjoy keeping their lives and environments well-regulated. Despite their dependability and good intentions, ISTJs can experience difficulty in understanding and responding to the emotional needs of others

:russ:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
MBTI is the least bullshyt out of all the personality tests. :yeshrug: People have natural preferences (natural introvert vs natural extrovert, better with your hands or better at planning big picture strategy; talk to people bluntly vs taking a more diplomatic approach; long range planner vs spontaneity, etc.). It's still not 100% science because people's personalities can change depending on the scenario.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I haven't done this one in particular but the ones I have done list me as either INTJ or ENTJ, which is accurate.