PES 2018

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I thought about copping to continue that bum ass Alex Hunter story mode, but from the looks of it, the game still is the same ole shyt :francis:. I played last year's game and it pissed me off to the point of lunacy. If only Konami actually gives a damn about marketing this game on the level of EA to win back folks because its a shame that the PES series been under the radar despite the return of it's GOAThood so far:mjcry:.

Yeah I was a big PES fan from pes 4 to pes 2010. If they had all the licenses and they polished the presentation it would be a wrap for FIFA.

The problem with FIFA is they cater to kids and unskilled gamers. In PES they don't care and if you catch a 5-0 that's that.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Master League any good?

I'm thinking about trading FIFA in and getting this.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Is Master League any good?

I'm thinking about trading FIFA in and getting this.

It's good on the level that the AI actually gives you a challenge and not jerk you (FIFA). Beyond that, it''s kinda bare bones to be honest:yeshrug:. It works, but don't expect some Football Manager type of mechanics behind the scene.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might not ever play FIFA again. :whew:

There is zero reason to buy FIFA if you have a PS4.

I imported every European league and teams into this game.

The imported uniforms looks better than FIFA license uniforms.

The most real life looking sports game I have played. :wow:
Playing the Master League with the real UEFA Championship tournament. :wow:

Coming out this song is :wow:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The patches on your team uniforms actually changes when you're playing in different tournaments. :ohlawd:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
best football game out there

playing master league with Barcelona trying to recreate that Guardolia side in 2010/2011 :damn:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I might not ever play FIFA again. :whew:

There is zero reason to buy FIFA if you have a PS4.

I imported every European league and teams into this game.

The imported uniforms looks better than FIFA license uniforms.

The most real life looking sports game I have played. :wow:
Playing the Master League with the real UEFA Championship tournament. :wow:

Coming out this song is :wow:

but fam, can u play online against real humans with the rosters and team names updated?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
but fam, can u play online against real humans with the rosters and team names updated?

I don't have it... Would be amazing if you could tho. I had the game on PC PES 2011, everything modded.. but when I went online was still Man Blue vs North London. Was disappointing.

We should do a gofundme to get these guys all the licenses, they'd kill FIFA if they had that.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I don't have it... Would be amazing if you could tho. I had the game on PC PES 2011, everything modded.. but when I went online was still Man Blue vs North London. Was disappointing.

We should do a gofundme to get these guys all the licenses, they'd kill FIFA if they had that.
only reason i went with Fifa 18. I was coming off a video game break (2 gens off), so I wanted that authenticity. It was a tough call cuz I know it's a quality game but that having to have a patch shyt wasnt good for a casual like me.