Pharma & Insurance Gave $43M to the 130 House Democrats Not Backing Medicare for All

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Does that standard apply to impeachment as well? :sas2:
I'm not sure if there's an impeachment industry, but there's no value in my opinion for putting up impeachment votes over and over until they know they have the votes to pass it.

Impeachment only requires the house to pass,.the president can't veto it and if the senate does their trial and decides not to convict it is what it is. :yeshrug:

I've been pretty consistent regarding my views on symbolic voting.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
NC and VA legislators had traditionally been more supportive of big tobacco, NJ with pharma, DE with credit/lending, NC with banking, etc.

The people who vote these people into office generally depend on those industries to provide for their family.

:manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
About half of Democrats (49%) say health insurance should be provided through a single national insurance system run by the government, while fewer (31%) say it should be provided through a mix of private companies and government programs.

:sas2:

Carry on though

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure if there's an impeachment industry, but there's no value in my opinion for putting up impeachment votes over and over until they know they have the votes to pass it.

Impeachment only requires the house to pass,.the president can't veto it and if the senate does their trial and decides not to convict it is what it is. :yeshrug:

I've been pretty consistent regarding my views on symbolic voting.

Yes there is an impeachment industry. It’s called the FAKE NEWS & CROOKED HILLARY LLC!

I think it’s hard sometimes to understand how pols are shaped/pushed/pulled by the industries within their districts - and to be fair that’s somewhat understandable when it’s an issue that affects EVERYONE not just the workers in that district etc.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yes there is an impeachment industry. It’s called the FAKE NEWS & CROOKED HILLARY LLC!

I think it’s hard sometimes to understand how pols are shaped/pushed/pulled by the industries within their districts - and to be fair that’s somewhat understandable when it’s an issue that affects EVERYONE not just the workers in that district etc.
AOC and her supporters aren't going to elect the politician who represents Concord, NC. :manny:

The house is supposed to be more representative than the senate. :hubie:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
sooo....a pointless thread to you is one where the democrats are getting called out for their hypocrisy huh?

at least your shilling has no shame.
I don't consider it to be hypocrisy. These guys can't be both establishment dems who are against the progressive movement and also hypocrites.

Some of the people on the list are likely swayed by lobbyists, others probably disagree with this bill because it calls for the complete elimination of private for profit insurance -- a position that isn't even popular among the majority of dems. But carry-on :mjgrin: