Phil done lost his gotdamn mind....Xbox Live Gold now 120 a year???? LMAO

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
late to the party how embarrassing, I'm not surprised on this forum though.
especially using trash like Apex legends to prove a point

120$ a year for EA, Gamepass and 6 free games a month is still a better deal than anything
not even mentioning CDkeys selling memberships for the low
even if nothing is changing gamepass and all that free shyt is still a huge savings

been trying to get people on my wave. play xbox with the free shyt
by the time you beat a few games, all that PS shyt is on sale and you stocked up mad free PS plus games
save the main purchases for nintendo because they rarely have sales ... now you just pay 20-30$ for PS games
free xbox shyt ... you're only paying a 40% off membership from cdkey
and you got money in between to do whatever

thats not even bringing up gameshare... yall gotta finesse better

Naw

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So am I the only one that hates playing year old games? Or just trash games in general? Because that is both Plus and GamePass for the most part.

Most of the fun of gaming is playing games when they first come out (barring Cyberpunk type messes), or just playing a good game in general.

"I'll wait for it come out on Plus or GamePass brehs, game with y'all in a year"

Just fork out the money for the good games on their respective consoles. Better experience than playing stale/boring games imo.

Baffles me to see the endless arguments on here, when neither of them are worth shyt unless you'll just play anything to pass the time and be content with it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So am I the only one that hates playing year old games? Or just trash games in general? Because that is both Plus and GamePass for the most part.

Most of the fun of gaming is playing games when they first come out (barring Cyberpunk type messes), or just playing a good game in general.

"I'll wait for it come out on Plus or GamePass brehs, game with y'all in a year"

Just fork out the money for the good games on their respective consoles. Better experience than playing stale/boring games imo.

Baffles me to see the endless arguments on here, when neither of them are worth shyt unless you'll just play anything to pass the time and be content with it.

You gonna get dragged for this but i kinda agree with you

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You a hypebeast.

I went through a similar phase years back during the Xbox 360 days, where if I didn't get a game on release then I felt like I couldn't enjoy it, so I can't even knock you. But then I missed a couple game releases because I literally would be spending 160 or more a month on games, wasn't able to finish 1 or 2 before another 1 would be released and just took a set back and realized that it wasn't even playing the games that I was really enjoying it was getting it on launch and play 1st and telling everyone about my experience.

Which is cool, just realized what it is. If playing a game later on makes it less enjoyable for you are you playing the game or is the game playing you.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps

nah this is the timing im on too

i don't play enough games to justify the service, i just cop whatever is hot and run multiplayer shyt w folk online

it seems like a lot of games on paper but in actuality i have mad limited interest in playing whatever loosies and old joints they put up

its probably a better deal for individuals who have a lot of time and interest to put into games but it doesnt have much casual appeal in my opinion

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
playing whatever loosies and old joints they put up
You guys are framing this way wrong as far as the games available. There’s lots of new games dropping day one. Every single Microsoft and now Bethesda Game will drop day one on the device. There’s also lots of 3rd party and indie games that do the same. Also lots of games make it after only a couple months.

It’s not true that the service only has years old throwaway games.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I like playing older games as much as I like playing the newer ones...I’ll admit I sometimes will put the older games on hold temporarily if a new game that I want to play drops...case in point I put the original RDR in hold to play ghost of tsushima...a lot of the old games still hold up tho :yes:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You guys are framing this way wrong as far as the games available. There’s lots of new games dropping day one. Every single Microsoft and now Bethesda Game will drop day one on the device. There’s also lots of 3rd party and indie games that do the same. Also lots of games make it after only a couple months.

It’s not true that the service only has years old throwaway games.
Yeah, yesterday Medium dropped.

Gears 5 expansion (similar to Miles Morales expansion for spiderman) dropped, Gears Tactics, Wasteland 3, all dropped day one on gamepass.

Gamepass is not about "old boring p*ssy"...

It's about that new bad jawn who just moved to your city and having the ability to hit up an older game on some "hey big head, how you been?" shyt without having to spend any additional money on a purchase.

I don't know if I could explain it any better than that.:russ:

It's literally the best of both worlds.

Last edited: