Phil done lost his gotdamn mind....Xbox Live Gold now 120 a year???? LMAO

Discussion in 'The Arcadium' started by Rekkapryde, Jan 22, 2021.

1. #PanAfricana.

#PanAfricana. LWO Official Disciple of the Kobe system!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Lwo Lakeset
    Coli Cash:
    $341500.00

Naw

JBWalton and Greenhornet dapped this.
  2. julesocean

julesocean Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $150400.00

So am I the only one that hates playing year old games? Or just trash games in general? Because that is both Plus and GamePass for the most part.

Most of the fun of gaming is playing games when they first come out (barring Cyberpunk type messes), or just playing a good game in general.

"I'll wait for it come out on Plus or GamePass brehs, game with y'all in a year"

Just fork out the money for the good games on their respective consoles. Better experience than playing stale/boring games imo.

Baffles me to see the endless arguments on here, when neither of them are worth shyt unless you'll just play anything to pass the time and be content with it.

3. Gizmo_Duck

Gizmo_Duck Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

You gonna get dragged for this but i kinda agree with you

4. The Mad Titan

The Mad Titan Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $342500.00

You a hypebeast.

I went through a similar phase years back during the Xbox 360 days, where if I didn't get a game on release then I felt like I couldn't enjoy it, so I can't even knock you. But then I missed a couple game releases because I literally would be spending 160 or more a month on games, wasn't able to finish 1 or 2 before another 1 would be released and just took a set back and realized that it wasn't even playing the games that I was really enjoying it was getting it on launch and play 1st and telling everyone about my experience.

Which is cool, just realized what it is. If playing a game later on makes it less enjoyable for you are you playing the game or is the game playing you.

DPresidential dapped this.
  5. 8.TRES

8.TRES All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

nah this is the timing im on too

i don't play enough games to justify the service, i just cop whatever is hot and run multiplayer shyt w folk online

it seems like a lot of games on paper but in actuality i have mad limited interest in playing whatever loosies and old joints they put up

its probably a better deal for individuals who have a lot of time and interest to put into games but it doesnt have much casual appeal in my opinion

6. MeachTheMonster

MeachTheMonster YourFriendlyHoodMonster Hall of Shame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Tha Land
    Coli Cash:
    $340725.00

You guys are framing this way wrong as far as the games available. There’s lots of new games dropping day one. Every single Microsoft and now Bethesda Game will drop day one on the device. There’s also lots of 3rd party and indie games that do the same. Also lots of games make it after only a couple months.

It’s not true that the service only has years old throwaway games.

7. surf

surf THE ONE & ONLY Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I like playing older games as much as I like playing the newer ones...I’ll admit I sometimes will put the older games on hold temporarily if a new game that I want to play drops...case in point I put the original RDR in hold to play ghost of tsushima...a lot of the old games still hold up tho :yes:

8. DPresidential

DPresidential The Coli's Ralph Ellison Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Old Brooklyn
    Coli Cash:
    $242400.00

Yeah, yesterday Medium dropped.

Gears 5 expansion (similar to Miles Morales expansion for spiderman) dropped, Gears Tactics, Wasteland 3, all dropped day one on gamepass.

Gamepass is not about "old boring p*ssy"...

It's about that new bad jawn who just moved to your city and having the ability to hit up an older game on some "hey big head, how you been?" shyt without having to spend any additional money on a purchase.

I don't know if I could explain it any better than that.:russ:

It's literally the best of both worlds.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    The Mad Titan and MeachTheMonster dapped this.
  9. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde GT, LWO, GGKTA, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD! Hall of Fame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    TYRONE GA!
    Coli Cash:
    $1844315.00

the saga continues :dead:

MAGARussiaLGBT Crunch dapped this.